Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone hrt dosage?

HRT.....$240 for lab test.....$170 to see the MD.......$200 for 10ml 200mg/ml test cyp......$130 for 10,000 iu HCG. Retest 4 times a year. Clomid, HGH and bromo are also available at the normal inflated price. MD ordered 200mg test cyp weekly and 250 iu hcg eod. On week 3. Planning on adding HGH to the next RX at about $300 a month.

Wow. Mine is $50 Dr visit fee, 250mg Test Cyp injection@$110 every 3-4 weeks. My insurance picks up 80% . That leaves me at $30 out of my pocket ONCE my deductible is met,of course.

my insurance pays for it...I only pay the $20 or something doc and 20 for the test.
I see that some ppl stop taking the test while on HCG.....I never understood that! It takes for ever to build the test levels back Unless you time it with the HCG.
I pesonally do not see the point to do that, but who knows I might be wrong

I also do not see the point of taking adex at 100mg of test a week? Are some of you guys that sensitive? just curious

Why not take HCG on top of the test....what's wrong with that besides having a nice cycle going...:)

my HRT

400 mg test cyp wk

200 mg deca durabolin wk ( made in compounding pharmacy )

20 mg oxandrolone ed

my insurance pays 80%

Don't kid yourself....Thats not HRT, it's a fullfledged cycle. Also any Dr. that is prescribing that much for one person per week could possibly lose there liscense for that.

I personally I have a pre-existing condition and a herditory factor{Brother and father have problems as well} and the most I get is 150-200mgs of cyp per week.

layinback said:
my HRT

400 mg test cyp wk

20 mg oxandrolone ed

my insurance pays 80%

layinback said:
my HRT

400 mg test cyp wk

20 mg oxandrolone ed

my insurance pays 80%

Now that's my idea of HRT!!!! I wish I could figure out a way to get that scripted!!!

muscleup said:
Don't kid yourself....Thats not HRT, it's a fullfledged cycle. Also any Dr. that is prescribing that much for one person per week could possibly lose there liscense for that.

I personally I have a pre-existing condition and a herditory factor{Brother and father have problems as well} and the most I get is 150-200mgs of cyp per week.

i never "kid" myself.

it is what it is and not unusual for those in the know......

this clinic has been there for 15 years and no one has been jailed.

celebrities and wealthy folks make up the bulk of patients.

layinback said:
i never "kid" myself.

it is what it is and not unusual for those in the know......

this clinic has been there for 15 years and no one has been jailed.

celebrities and wealthy folks make up the bulk of patients.

Are you on this year around?

How is the bloodwork?

artificialaspirations said:
Are you on this year around?

How is the bloodwork?

yes i'm on year around now.

as long as HDL is in check, i'll continue with oxandrolone.

if it gets out of whack, he'll pull me off ox for 3 weeks.

so far so good

Top Bottom