Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone hrt dosage?

thelion2005 said:
Been on for years at:
100 mg test p/week
1 iu of HGH eod
0.5 adex twice a week

No sides. Produces a lean look. I'm down a bit at 206'.

Did the doc volunteer the hgh or did you have to ask?

Does the igf-1 test indicate if one is low in hgh?

Galaxy said:
Yeah no kidding.lol

My Doc doesnt really know what hes talking about. Said something about weening me off by doing 75mgs a week and then 50mgs. Just doesnt understand that whether its 1000mgs or 10mgs your still shut down and either way I will go through like a year of hypogonadism .

Thus Im just going to stay on. I'll broach the hcg thing when I visit with him next. Hopefully the endo will concur. Either way I can pick up hcg for research purposes for www.hcg5000.com
i've been on hrt for 2 yrs at 100 mg/week of test.i also take .5mg of anastrozole two to three times/week as needed.every 12 weeks i wait ten days after my last shot of test and take 1000 iu of hcg/day for ten days along with 100 mg of clomid/day for ten days then re-start my 100 mg of test.i've been doing this for over two years with bloodwork four times a year and have had great results.around the 8 week point i do notice some minimal testicular atrophy and by week 12 i am on pct and they go back to normal size within 1 week .this is how i have been told through doc to do it and it works for me.the endocrinologist actually says 10 weeks then start hcg/clomid but i run it 12 and am fine.

pump1967 said:
i've been on hrt for 2 yrs at 100 mg/week of test.i also take .5mg of anastrozole two to three times/week as needed.every 12 weeks i wait ten days after my last shot of test and take 1000 iu of hcg/day for ten days along with 100 mg of clomid/day for ten days then re-start my 100 mg of test.i've been doing this for over two years with bloodwork four times a year and have had great results.around the 8 week point i do notice some minimal testicular atrophy and by week 12 i am on pct and they go back to normal size within 1 week .this is how i have been told through doc to do it and it works for me.the endocrinologist actually says 10 weeks then start hcg/clomid but i run it 12 and am fine.

Great post...have you had your spern count?

pump1967 said:
no,not planning on having kids

There is something that I dont have clear... testosterone is sometimes use for impotence, and it increases our libido... for example I am on HRT 200 Mg/week...I still shoot and my sperm is milky white, abundant and thick.. as normal... SO how come we become infertile... could it be that on the semen itself there is no sperms..... meaning , semen is the transport vehicle for sperm, so on HRT semen will be normal-abundant,but sperm will bre greatly reduce?

Can some of you guys talk about costs in general... I am talking about prescribed Test, and prescribed HCG as HRT.

I think that's permissible. I found out I have low Test, below 300. Caused by a bike racing accident that damaged one of my boys. Looks normal, but I guess isn't working all that well.

mine was covered under insurance 5 ml of 200mg/ml test e $14. He had me on 50 mg/wk. Felt just as bad as not taking anything.

Currently trying clomid to get my gonadtropins up cause of a lazy pituitary. 42 dollars for 12 pills. Not covered under plan because clomid is for women.

Mods, please forgive me if legitimate prescription costs are not allowed.

Loths said:
There is something that I dont have clear... testosterone is sometimes use for impotence, and it increases our libido... for example I am on HRT 200 Mg/week...I still shoot and my sperm is milky white, abundant and thick.. as normal... SO how come we become infertile... could it be that on the semen itself there is no sperms..... meaning , semen is the transport vehicle for sperm, so on HRT semen will be normal-abundant,but sperm will bre greatly reduce?

Hmmm.... No taker on this? Come on Brother... Is a valid question!!!! :)

thelion2005 said:
Been on for years at:
100 mg test p/week
1 iu of HGH eod
0.5 adex twice a week

No sides. Produces a lean look. I'm down a bit at 206'.

Brother, quick question... on the HGH, you take 1 iu END OF DAY, OR EVERY OTHER DAY? I normally get the injection for 6500 iu.... I will like to brand of HGH you are using. THANKS

pump1967 said:

This might sound stupid, but do you have to stop taking Testosteron in those 10 days of HGH/Clomid Therapy??? What brand of HGH you are using?

Top Bottom