Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone hrt dosage?

galaxy said:
Im taking 100mg of enanthate a week. My Dr said not to bother with the pct stuff right now. He consulted with an endocronologist who just told him to have me stay on 100mgs a week.

I think I'll broach the subject of doint some hcg every now an then tho. Im just happy he finally gave me the test.

That'll be fine until you look down some morning and notice your balls look like BB's......

Vertigo said:
That'll be fine until you look down some morning and notice your balls look like BB's......

Yeah no kidding.lol

My Doc doesnt really know what hes talking about. Said something about weening me off by doing 75mgs a week and then 50mgs. Just doesnt understand that whether its 1000mgs or 10mgs your still shut down and either way I will go through like a year of hypogonadism .

Thus Im just going to stay on. I'll broach the hcg thing when I visit with him next. Hopefully the endo will concur. Either way I can pick up hcg for research purposes for www.hcg5000.com

Anyone actually try that HCG (for research purposes of course) and was it of good quality ? Did your rats experience libido or erectile issues ?

I Am About To Start Hrt Through A Clinic, 200mg Injected Each Week With Hcg Every Week, Not Sure What Dose On The Hcg Yet. They Also Suggest Dhea And Anti-e. To Me This Will Be Better Than Placing An Order, Waiting, Wating, And Wondering If It Will Ever Come. Cant Wait.

I'm on Dr. prescribed HRT as well I get 150mgs-200mgs per week. I was born with Bi-Lateral Cryptorchidism and it was not taken care of until later in life,so testicular failure would eventually be inevitable....Can't have kids either.

Good link.

Vertigo said:
HCG has two primary roles during HRT. It mimics LH and stimulates the Leydig cells in the testicles to produce endogenous testoterone, this counteracts the negative feedback system and maintains testosterone production. It also prevents or reduces testicular atrophy.

I personally use 250IU subQ every 3 days.

Here's an interesting study on the effects of HCG on FSH and sperm production. http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/62/6/1184

thelion2005 said:
Been on for years at:
100 mg test p/week
1 iu of HGH eod
0.5 adex twice a week

No sides. Produces a lean look. I'm down a bit at 206'.
That sounds like a pretty good base plan right there.

Top Bottom