Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone has made me a fucking womaniser, they are DRAWN

2pacshaq

Dont ask me how or why, but its just the truth.

All my life Ive probably had pretty low testosterone levels, Im a decent looking guy, some even say good looking, but Ive ALWAYS been horrible with women, almost like they just didnt like my presence and I almost never got any action no matter what I did.

A little more than 7 months on testosterone now, not a huge dose at all (250mg) but oh my fucking GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING. I havent become that much bigger or any other change in my looks, but the way women respond to me now is like night and day.

How is this possible? Back in the day if i tried to talk to women in a bar, they almost instantly didnt like me and just was cold towards me.

Now, on testosterone, I go up, I say the exact same thing, I look the same (but a little more muscle, not much) but they just "like my presence" or something, they gravitate towards me for gods sake.

A girl I hadnt seen for like 2 years, we met up and within 10minutes she is like "what happened to you? Something is different!" but she couldnt say exactly what was different.

Anyone have similar experiences? Especially when going from low testosterone to high?

For me personaly, testosterone is like magic, I cannot almost believe it, its just crazy what is happening!

Thanks for listening

Well I didn't have low T but I did notice a difference in women attraction. Like you said it's weird. But I think it's our confidence on cycle. But my girlfriends aunt was all over me at a family Christmas party and I've known her 7 years. I never got hit on before haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and thanks for your responses, yes its probably some confidence but as u say too, theres some pheromone stuff going on or something.

Just came home from the store, in the way home walking, I met 3 stunning girls my way, they ALL held eye-contact and gave me the "fuck me eyes".

Lol sounds like Im trying to sell something or similar LOL but its just fucking magic to me how this works, back in the day these women wouldnt even acknowledge me.

Oh well, Im happy for sure :D

Yea it's fucking awesome. My girl works at a bar and all her girlfriends give me the fuck me eyes and a couple have slapped my ass and say "what's up stud.." With those fuck me eyes. It's hard not to take them to bathroom and bend them over haha. And when on cycle oh god the raging horny comes out!

Yea it's fucking awesome. My girl works at a bar and all her girlfriends give me the fuck me eyes and a couple have slapped my ass and say "what's up stud.." With those fuck me eyes. It's hard not to take them to bathroom and bend them over haha. And when on cycle oh god the raging horny comes out!

Awesome
Whats your age brother? Im 28 and it seems like even the 18 year old honies get attracted, its almost more extreme with them :D

I actually read a study that high testosterone levels change the way your body odour smells. Women can smell that and are subconsciously attracted to it.

It makes sense. Our bodies are still programmed in survival mode. Women instinctively want a strong and muscular man who can protect them, provide food for her children etc.

Testosterone also increases confidence and women love a confident man.

I actually read a study that high testosterone levels change the way your body odour smells. Women can smell that and are subconsciously attracted to it.

It makes sense. Our bodies are still programmed in survival mode. Women instinctively want a strong and muscular man who can protect them, provide food for her children etc.

Testosterone also increases confidence and women love a confident man.

Amen!

Top Bottom