GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Is testosterone good for keeping your gains?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is testosterone good for keeping your gains? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i finished takeing winstrol about a week ago the results where ok now for my next cycle i was debating on takeing deca or testerone i want something that'll give me results i can maintain even when the cycle is over which one would be better

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Where there is Gear,Weed,And oh ya that wonderful thing called Pussy,I will be there!!!

Question Is testosterone good for keeping your gains?

i finished takeing winstrol about a week ago the results where ok now for my next cycle i was debating on takeing deca or testerone i want something that'll give me results i can maintain even when the cycle is over which one would be better

gilly6993-recreatedbygeorge
    Maintaing gains has more to do with diet, training, and clomid more so than what gear you're taking. If you do the right things after your cycle you should keep most (muscle, not water) of what you gained no matter what you're taking

johnboy

He is right however....

Originally posted by gilly6993
    Maintaing gains has more to do with diet, training, and clomid more so than what gear you're taking. If you do the right things after your cycle you should keep most (muscle, not water) of what you gained no matter what you're taking
    winny, EQ, Deca, primo, anavar are a few drugs that will help solidify your gains.