Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Fun

The Iron Game

Im bored :(

Everyone name a brand of testosterone either in a vial or an amp but you cannot repeat one that has already been said.

You can use the same company providing it is from a different country or a different product (e.g someone can name Organon karachi susts and then someone can name Turkish Organon Sustanon.

Also rate what you thought of it if you have used it and if not what you have heard about it. Lets see how many we can get up too. The one who gets the very last one wins :D

If someone repeats something already said then he/she is disqualified and cannot win :rolleyes:

Ill start:

Testoviron Depot 250mgs/ml by Schering (very good stuff)

Last edited:
Omnadren by jelfa, on it right now and am loving it even though the injection sites can get a little sore at times

M18

Iron, I think I posted the same test as you,

Just started my cycle big time this week and really have the flu like symptoms, hate this, should be gone by next injection.

i think this is one...i ain't got in front of me,so the spelling could be wrong...BM Pharmaceuticals 2 ml vial testen 250 ...test. enan. @250mg/ml:fro:

The Iron Game said:
Im bored :(

Everyone name a brand of testosterone either in a vial or an amp but you cannot repeat one that has already been said.

You can use the same company providing it is from a different country or a different product (e.g someone can name Organon karachi susts and then someone can name Turkish Organon Sustanon.

Also rate what you thought of it if you have used it and if not what you have heard about it. Lets see how many we can get up too.

Yes I really am bored. Ill start

Testoviron Depot 250mgs/ml by Schering (very good stuff)

IG you ok? you really need to get out more mate LOL :D

Top Bottom