Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate Release Time & Half Life

DSPO

From what I have researched the half-life is 7 days and the release time is approximately 10-14 days.

What I do not understand is what does half-life mean? My understanding is that once the test is released it will remain active for 7 days.

Therefore, if I were to inject 250 mg of testosterone enanthate would I be correct in assuming that, at 180mg of free testosterone divided by a 10 day release pattern, the following amount of test would be in my body.

Day.....Mg of Test
8.......126 (steady, day one is not in body)

Quoted from Chemical Wizardry:
“In the case of testosterone enanthate for example, 250mg of esterified steroid (testosterone enanthate) is equal to only 180mg of free testosterone. 70mgs out of each 250mg injection is the weight of the ester.” (Chemical Wizardry)

“Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days.” (Chemical Wizardry)

DSPO

Originally posted by DSPO:

What I do not understand is what does half-life mean? My understanding is that once the test is released it will remain active for 7 days.

DSPO

No, once released it becomes inactive within a very short period of time-matter of minutes- time that it takes your blood to circulate through you liver. Half life is used to calculate release time- which is only an estimate and varies considerably on individual lipid metabolism. Keep in mind, that even though it is rapidly inactivated- it is being constantly, and hopefully evenly, released over the day.

enanthate is designed to release 14-18mg of test each day. this will vary because of individual lipid metabolism rates.

Your calculations are incorrect, for the reason that you misunderstood the application of the term Half-life with respect to test esters.

------------------
MP

Thanks for the clarification...now, how much free testosterone can your body utilize each day?

Top Bottom