Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate and Propionate

ButtMuncher

Is anyone out there using both of these at the same time. Since one is a slow acting(enanthate) and one is a fast acting(propionate) I was wondering what kind of cycle someone would use

I know that there is Ara-Test which has 200mg enanthate and 50mg propionate but I look at the cost and I get can more by buying two seperate and mixing the injections myself.

BM

If your goal is typical of most bodybuilders- create supraphysiological androgen levels for the purpose of gaining mass, then mixing the two is not desireable....

You would have to inject that EOD.

Andy

what about not mixing two but taking shots at different times the propionate you would have to take about every three days the enanthate about once a week.

BM

Right now I'm on a cycle like that. Mine includes prop 100mg every 2 days and 250mg of aratest and 200 mg of cyp. every 6 days. Pretty much the only reason I'm doing a cycle like that is because I'm broke and all that shit is very cheap to obtain. 750mg I believe is not enough for me especially without eq or deca but like i said i'm broke and i can't stay off gear long enough to wait till i have enough money!! But my gains are steady and my strength is through the roof. Hope this helps! MrD

1-2: Prop 100mg EOD(350mg) / enanthate twice a week(300mg*2)
3-6: Enanthate (300mg*2)
7: Enanthate (200mg*2)
8: Prop 100mg EOD(300mg)
9: Clomid

Enanthate or Cyp...

Good!? :fro:

Top Bottom