Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate Half-Life Experts

British Bulldog

I have started a testosterone only cycle 2 weeks ago. I frontloaded at 1000mg in week 1, and will continue to take it at 500mg per week for 12-16 weeks. The testosterone is the Iranien Enanthate.

This is my 3rd cycle and 500mg may not be enough to make decent gains, but I don’t want to start on high dosages until I know for sure that I have exhausted testosterone at 500mg/week. My question is:

If around week 6 or 7 my gains come to a stop & I decide to up the dosage from 500mg/week to 750mg/week, how soon before I start to make gains from this EXTRA testosterone? Will I have to wait another 2-3 weeks before the effects of this EXTRA testosterone is seen or will it have an immediate effect?

Almost impossible to say, but
Specifically test enanthate does have a long ester,
so don’t expect to see any immediate change

Just a heads up with PROP. I personally have a problem with that ester. It irritates the hell out of me and leaves a huge bruise where ever I inject it. This, of course, depends on how sensitive you are but start with smaller shots if you never took it before.

JerseyDevil said:
Just a heads up with PROP. I personally have a problem with that ester. It irritates the hell out of me and leaves a huge bruise where ever I inject it. This, of course, depends on how sensitive you are but start with smaller shots if you never took it before.

Same here plus i broke out with acne in places i never had before. some have still left their marks.

RADAR

Top Bottom