Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate/D-bol cycle pct info

dahammer18

hey guys...just started my test E/dbol cycle... looks a bit like this

week 1-10-- 500mg test E per week (mon/thurs)
weeek 1-4-- 40 mg dbol every day

now here is my question...would it be better to run arimidex, nolva, or clomid for my pct?
i have ran this cycle in the past with GREAT gains (about 20 lbs of muscle)only difference is i only used 250mg of test per week. so now i think because im using 500mg i am going to have even better gains. sooo pumped for this. and for PCT i used just arimidex and i was fine.

oh yeah- diet and training are on point as well i know that is most important.

hey guys...just started my test E/dbol cycle... looks a bit like this

week 1-10-- 500mg test E per week (mon/thurs)
weeek 1-4-- 40 mg dbol every day

now here is my question...would it be better to run arimidex, nolva, or clomid for my pct?
i have ran this cycle in the past with GREAT gains (about 20 lbs of muscle)only difference is i only used 250mg of test per week. so now i think because im using 500mg i am going to have even better gains. sooo pumped for this. and for PCT i used just arimidex and i was fine.

oh yeah- diet and training are on point as well i know that is most important.

you need to read up alot more for PCT. a pct of A-dex is NOT a pct at all.

it is specifically an aromitase inhibitor. It is going to do nothing for your recovery after your cycle.

how long ago was your last cycle?

what are your stats btw?

age? height? weight? estimate bf%?

23 yrs old, my last cycle was a year ago, just enanthate 250 mg a week no dbol... im thankful that youre telling me arimidex will not do anything for restarting my natural test production after the cycle- as far as that aspect goes... what would you suggest Mr. O??

6 feet tall- 188lbs (176 before starting this cycle)
BF% im guessing no more than 12-14% as i am pretty lean, just recently got a little belly bloat i think due to the dbol and my uptake in calories but im not too worried considering my cutting cycle before summer will take care of that.

Also, im aware that 250mg a week is considered a low dosage, possibly why i had no problem recovering from that first cycle...
im now 4 weeks in and just stopping the d-bol and feeling this test kick in....feels sickk but i just want to be prepared for a proper PCT. my connect has everything i could want on hand so its just a matter of me deciding which route to take PCT-wise... and you seem to be knowledgable so im glad you decided to post on my thread and help out. your advice is MORE than appreciated man. thanks

no problem man. Thats why we're here...to help out

this is what I would run if I were you

2 weeks after final injection start pct

PCT
weeks 1-4 Clomid 25/mg day Im sure someone on here will tell you clomid is bad or whatever. It does have some sides at higher does but 25mg/day should be fine.
weeks 1-4 Post cycle/unleashed combo It will help detox, help balance out your hormones(mainly estrogen), help out your lipid profile and lower SHBG so you can actually "use" the test your producing
weeks 1-4 I would run some form of another test booster, even something like some DAA I think would be beneficial, or some Phytoserms-347(but its a little pricey) but suppose to be the sh**

im about to pass out, but I think thats about it man and you should be good to go bro. I love Forma-Stanozol on cycle to help with estrogen and progesterone control, it can and I WOULD recommend it even being ran into PCT. But you got some A-dex so you can just run that. I think most people run it around .5mg/day or every other day.

someone else will probably chime in if I missed anything or other point of views. Hope this helped bro. Take care

P.S. you already started your cycle or I wouldnt even be helping you out with this. actually what week are you on? 5? I dont even know man. lol at 6 foot tall and 176 pounds you still have alot of NATURAL growth to go before myself or most people on here would recommend a cycle. You already started so I guess just finish it up. Someone with more experience with this might chime in and tell you to stop the cycle and run PCT RIGHT NOW. And actually man, that is probably the best advice I could give you as well. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but damn dude, 6', 176? you dont need juice man, you need food and alot of it. If you can't get past 176 without juice, your diet and training are needing help more than what to run for PCT. And unless you work on that, your just gonna lose your gains after your cycle anyway...and mess up your hormones in the process. BE smart, work hard and stop thinking for shortcuts. Instead of spending money on gear, go spend it on steak, chicken and rice.

you need to read up alot more for PCT. a pct of A-dex is NOT a pct at all.

it is specifically an aromitase inhibitor. It is going to do nothing for your recovery after your cycle.

Looks like u need to read up a lot more.

A dex(0.5 ed) increase your test levels 150% from baseline. In a week.

And I've got a study for that too to prove it does.

Ive used a dex as pct with good results.

Just wondering what's your stats bro.
And how many cycles have you done so far.

Motivation is all you need for big muscles.
Go hard or go home. MOFOS

Looks like u need to read up a lot more.

A dex(0.5 ed) increase your test levels 150% from baseline. In a week.

And I've got a study for that too to prove it does.

Ive used a dex as pct with good results.

Just wondering what's your stats bro.
And how many cycles have you done so far.

really? well if thats true I stand corrected. But still...a dex alone is not a good pct.

can we at least agree on that? lol

but also, does it actually increase your natural production of test? or just stop the aromitizing of test to estrogen(thus the "increase") of test? Kinda like lowering SHBG. you have more free, but not any more total and does nothing to increase production.

really? well if thats true I stand corrected. But still...a dex alone is not a good pct.

but also, does it actually increase your natural production of test? or just stop the aromitizing of test to estrogen(thus the "increase") of test? Kinda like lowering SHBG. you have more free, but not any more total and does nothing to increase production.

Yeah I'm interested in this too...
I've seen a guy before who's "natty" and looks so juiced up... Says he simply runs a'dex. Which drops e and raises t as a side affect, rebalancing act.
But yeah... Does it kick start the t production or just balance? :S

In one study, both .5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58% (1). In that same study, in both groups LH and FSH increased slightly as well.

Read more: http://www./Arimidex.php#ixzz1h4fRVL8o

Top Bottom