Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone enanthate cycle log

r.a. ronbell

Hey guys,
I want to create a cycle log to keep for myself, for my upcoming testosterone enanthate cycle, obviously I'm not an expert on steroids, you guys are the pros here, so I would like to ask you when a first time user is considering to run a cycle of test what are the most important points to highlight before starting? this what I have found so far, stats, get a blood work, cycle length ,dose, pct doses and diet, if is there something you guys can think of I should add, Anything else to log that is worth knowing? If my results are pleasing I will post it here too with before and after pictures. please let me know thank you.

*even if you don't post them make sure to take before and after pictures

I would also log your progress on key lifts and take measurements of certain body parts like waist, chest, arms, thighs.

Also it is very important to just keep track of overall how you feel. This can be mood, any changes in libido, side effects, water retention, blood pressure, headaches, general sense of well being, confidence, etc.

Looking forward to your log!

Are you using an AI with your cycle?

An AI (aromatize inhibitor) is VERY important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. The best AI choice is aromasin because it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

Have fun and hit it hard! I will be following along with your log buddy.

*even if you don't post them make sure to take before and after pictures

I would also log your progress on key lifts and take measurements of certain body parts like waist, chest, arms, thighs.

Also it is very important to just keep track of overall how you feel. This can be mood, any changes in libido, side effects, water retention, blood pressure, headaches, general sense of well being, confidence, etc.

Looking forward to your log!

This is a very good point made. I only started doing that recently and I regret I have never done that before.

It is very important to check your overall well being as during any cycle thats one of the most important things in my opinion.

And also as other guys mentioned, make sure you also take an AI with your testosterone.

Top Bottom