Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone dropping even on TRT

eattofit

this is really weird and scary. I am on doctor prescribed testosterone and using 180mg per week of testosterone cyptionate, I have been on this protocol for 3 years straight. When I tested 6 months ago my test levels came in at 1200, my recent bloods came back and my test was now 630. how could it drop in half when I’m using the same dose this whole time?

take the test at a different time and you'll be good
sounds like off time for testing cant drop from 1200 to 600 on trt imo

this is really weird and scary. I am on doctor prescribed testosterone and using 180mg per week of testosterone cyptionate, I have been on this protocol for 3 years straight. When I tested 6 months ago my test levels came in at 1200, my recent bloods came back and my test was now 630. how could it drop in half when I’m using the same dose this whole time?

You got older.

depends on time of day as well, whether you are fasted... these are all questions for your doctor... you should be with an endocrinologist discussing this, not people online

2 things can be happening

1. your test is poor quality (yes even doc prescribed drugs can be poor quality, it happens more than people think)
2. you aren't injecting the amount you think (more likely scenario), or your protocol is off
Also to add to this. Have you been injecting the same spot this whole time. Scar tissue build up can have an affect. Also , may I ask was blood drawn the same time/day after last pin as it was prior.

Probably has to do with differences in your test day. Could be different times of day, different time lengths from your last pin, etc.

Top Bottom