Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and deca durabolin

oraver

do you think a test and deca cycle is only good for stacking if you want to bulk up or do you think that you can cut down on it.
I'm tempted to mess around with this cycle because I got a few vials from a buddy of mine but I'm already a big guy. My full stats are 5 ft 7 in in 200 lb and my body fat is around 20%. can I actually lose weight on it or should I save it for the future

you can attempt to cut on anything but thats certainly not an ideal stack to cut on but beyond that, your body fat is too high to be using steroids... you need to work on your diet and training... 20% is not good man... you can look at a sarms cutting stack but i dont think anyone with a brain cell is going to tell you to use steroids in your current condition

do you think a test and deca cycle is only good for stacking if you want to bulk up or do you think that you can cut down on it.
I'm tempted to mess around with this cycle because I got a few vials from a buddy of mine but I'm already a big guy. My full stats are 5 ft 7 in in 200 lb and my body fat is around 20%. can I actually lose weight on it or should I save it for the future

Test deca is only for bulking up the bloating is too much
at 20% bodyfat you shouldnt do test/deca
do primobolan/anavar instead with cardarine

1) Diet
2) Buy what you NEED vs making do with random left over bits

I would strongly recommend considering sarms and more so than that, working on your diet sir. Your condition is not recommended for steroid use.

Focus on diet and cardio training to get that BF% down under 15%. Plus if you “think” you’re around 20% you’re probably closer to 30%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to reduce your BF foe cycle, but if you have to try, better is primobolan with anavar , plus CARDAZOL - NATURAL booster of FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy

Top Bottom