Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone and dbol cycle

insaac

I am doing 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate which is 8 weeks planned. I am also planning on running Dianabol dbol with it. I want to run it at around 50 mg a day which I read is a pretty moderate dose. My question is can I run to the ball the first 4 weeks and then last 3 weeks of the cycle and be okay?

I am doing 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate which is 8 weeks planned. I am also planning on running Dianabol dbol with it. I want to run it at around 50 mg a day which I read is a pretty moderate dose. My question is can I run to the ball the first 4 weeks and then last 3 weeks of the cycle and be okay?

bro you can run oral with yo cycle, no problem

You should only run the dbol in the start 5 weeks max with ai like aromasin, especially you got testosterone there thats way too many estrogen aromatizing compounds
better use tbol in the end to close the stack

you should not go more than 4 weeks on dbol and should not exceed 30 mg per day.. you are just setting yourself up for problems man

50 is the max dose I would take and only run it 4 weeks. Take a good herbal for organ support

I would stick to a lower dose like 20-30mg per day and no more than 4 weeks. Make sure you run N2Guard for liver support too.

Top Bottom