Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone and appetite

Ramonsteven

Hi everyone, I have been suffering from a lack of appetite for the last 8 months and I have lost about 21 kilos , I look very skinny, and not even training my appetite improves, I wonder if doing some test injections could help, I read test increases appetite on body builders, thanks.

I’m going to say no from experience.

It does wonders for libido, especially when it peaks on the 3rd day for me, but appetite not so much.

Mk677 though, like a starving animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you dont just start using test because you are having a lack of appetite man, thats HORRIBLE reasoning... if you have a low testosterone condition, then sure, but thats NOT a reason to just use it because you are having hunger issues... mk677 would be helpful but maybe going to a doctor is what you should do first

you dont just start using test because you are having a lack of appetite man, thats HORRIBLE reasoning... if you have a low testosterone condition, then sure, but thats NOT a reason to just use it because you are having hunger issues... mk677 would be helpful but maybe going to a doctor is what you should do first

Truth bomb lol.

Definitely talk to a doc. Do some blood work, a lot of people loss their appetite due to liver toxicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi everyone, I have been suffering from a lack of appetite for the last 8 months and I have lost about 21 kilos , I look very skinny, and not even training my appetite improves, I wonder if doing some test injections could help, I read test increases appetite on body builders, thanks.

Where and if you read that why ask? It's BS.

some steroids will increase appetite absolutely.. however i agree with dylan you shouldn't use steroids for this purpose because of the other side effects which will actually be counter productive.. and what happens when you come off steroids anyway? you will just go back to being skinny

i was skinny my whole life too.. it wasn't until i started weight training and building an appetite that way that i started adding strength and mass. you need to eat more and eat clean.. i see too many young guys downing protein shakes and killing their appetites for hours..

Testosterone won't increase appetite.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food. When I was younger and bulking, I would make big 'power smoothies' with things like frozen fruit, oatmeal, natural peanut butter, whey isolate, flax seeds etc.

You definitely need to see the doctor and get full bloods done. You want to make sure nothing is going on that is causing this loss of appetite.

Top Bottom