Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosteron Depot + Deca Durabolin Cycle Help

engrahmad

Hello Mats
I am a new user here and i really need some help .I am working for almost 3 year having age of 26 6 feet tall and 72 kg weight i used dinabol for almost 4 months before and some food supplements and protiens and also try some injections before.
This is my first cycle and i know i messed up a lil now i need some guide line and help to make it perfect for maximium gain.

i am using Testosteron depot plus deca durablon.
week 1 Deca Durabolin 50 mg
Week 2 Deca Durabolin 200 mg
week 3 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 250 mg
week 4 Deca Durabolin 100 mg Testosteron 250 mg
week 5 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg
week 6 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg

i want to try 12 week cycle and i have both deca and test in hand but i don,t have any pct meterials.
so can you please guide me what should i do for the rest of the 5 to 6 weeks and also tell me about pct.
sorry for bad english.
i can really use some help.....

Hello Mats
I am a new user here and i really need some help .I am working for almost 3 year having age of 26 6 feet tall and 72 kg weight i used dinabol for almost 4 months before and some food supplements and protiens and also try some injections before.
This is my first cycle and i know i messed up a lil now i need some guide line and help to make it perfect for maximium gain.

i am using Testosteron depot plus deca durablon.
week 1 Deca Durabolin 50 mg
Week 2 Deca Durabolin 200 mg
week 3 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 250 mg
week 4 Deca Durabolin 100 mg Testosteron 250 mg

i want to try 12 week cycle and i have both deca and test in hand but i don,t have any pct meterials.
so can you please guide me what should i do for the rest of the 5 to 7 weeks and also tell me about pct.
sorry for bad english.
i can really use some help.....

I think the DECA dosages are rather low. I would suggest 2mg per lb of bodyweight.

horrible cycle for many reasons.

deca should be run longer than 6 weeks.. it takes weeks to build up in the system to begin with. secondly why would you add in test week 3 and your dosages are all fluctuating.. is that some kind of OCD thing? AAS will taper up and off on their own you don't have to play with the dosages.

secondly you are 6 feet and under 150 pounds.. you are a STICK, meaning you are skinny and have zero mass. this means your diet is horrible and you aren't working out hard enough. so lets start from the drawing board and work on your diet and workouts.. save the AAS for a few years down the road

Sounds like you are able to hula hoop through a cheerio. Might help if you had a muscle to stick that pin into. Eat, train and get educated because this plan looks terrible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey i am not finished with my cycle i will continue it upto 12 weeks now i just need suggestion in cycle changes and pct.

i want to continue like this

week 7 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg
week 8 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg
week 9 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg
week 10 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg
week 11 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg
week 12 Deca Durabolin 200 mg Testosteron 500 mg

i have done this cycle for 6 weeks and gain almost 10 to 12 pounds and have no side effects ........now i need your suggestions and What should i do for PCT. please i am new in these stuff try to explain and give detailed answers. any help will be great and appreciated.

horrible cycle for many reasons.

deca should be run longer than 6 weeks.. it takes weeks to build up in the system to begin with. secondly why would you add in test week 3 and your dosages are all fluctuating.. is that some kind of OCD thing? AAS will taper up and off on their own you don't have to play with the dosages.

secondly you are 6 feet and under 150 pounds.. you are a STICK, meaning you are skinny and have zero mass. this means your diet is horrible and you aren't working out hard enough. so lets start from the drawing board and work on your diet and workouts.. save the AAS for a few years down the road

Can't be said any better then this

Top Bottom