Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testo cypinate or testo ethante

H

Harj10

i probably spelled them wrong but i dont know what to talk i was thinking deca but then i dont want deca dick...ahha whats better cypionate or ethante ...i just want to get big not too big though... what would be better for me

Stats:
21 Years old
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Benchin:178x4
Curlin:40x6 45x2
Squats:360

you could meet youre goals with extra food and a good work out plan
if youre only after 10lbs or so try some tbol, but do some more research first...please

why not run one or the other first to see how you react to it (side wise) you can add more later!
Test E and Cyp are verey similar
RADAR

I've noticed test d comes on a little slower, but lasts a day or two overall longer.
Yes, LEF.ORG.... Must have spent thousands in blood work with them over the years.
Make sure it's the same brand / expo and all. Hey, throw in a placibo tooo.. just to make sure. lol. Double blind to be sure!

bro..i would go on test e of course which is my plan at the end of the year. but do run a pct or else u will loose it all

imraan47 said:
bro..i would go on test e of course which is my plan at the end of the year. but do run a pct or else u will loose it all
what kind of PCT should i be running that you would reccomend i got one in mind but id like to see your idea

Cauliflower Ear said:
nolva, clomid, and hcg just the standard pct but if you are only looking for 10 pounds eq will give it to you with much leaner gains
waht do you mean leaner gains...

Harj10 said:
i probably spelled them wrong but i dont know what to talk i was thinking deca but then i dont want deca dick...ahha whats better cypionate or ethante ...i just want to get big not too big though... what would be better for me

Stats:
21 Years old
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Benchin:178x4
Curlin:40x6 45x2
Squats:360

I've read they are equal. What is more important is the quality.

I'd also say that you should be able to hit 200 lbs body weight without it.
Diet and exercise is very powerful.

Bro,
Monday - Heavy bench press, shoulder press and some dips.....
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Heavy Squats, Leg ext and curls, some calves..
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Deadlifts, pullups, rows and some biceps curls..
Sat - Rest
Sun - Repeat and so on...

Eat around 5000 cals and try to hit 300g of protein per day.
If you dont put on 10 lbs in 8 weeks Ill buy your test....

I was in your shoes.. Train Heavy, Eat Heavy, Sleep Heavy.. Thats all you need..

Top Bottom