Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing Body fat

mayb1day said:
Cause I Am Starting To Train....if You Would Have Read The Post You Would Have Known Why Dumbass.

I guess you took it the wrong way.

I am sure things will get better for you. Have a nice day.

swordfish151 said:
Its just a motivator bro...nothing wrong with knowing his exact BF...even if it is high. He trains like a beast eats well..has it checked again and realizes his hard work put him under 30%....nothing wrong with that..

And now I understand. I did not say it was wrong. I just wanted to know why?

Now I want to know why he got so bent out of shape. My ignorance of his reasoning is that offensive? Maybe someone here is a bit sensitive about thier BF.

Not sensitive as I never cared about it anyway...I just didn't expect a dumb answer from someone who isn't all natural. I can be just like you with a few pins and pricks but i am trying to get it down as much as I can before and I need help from people with experience. It's not right to smash someone because you already got there.

mayb1day said:
Not sensitive as I never cared about it anyway...I just didn't expect a dumb answer from someone who isn't all natural. I can be just like you with a few pins and pricks but i am trying to get it down as much as I can before and I need help from people with experience. It's not right to smash someone because you already got there.
whoa easy bro... i don't think he was smashing you... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u dont like the pins and pricks, find yourself another board....

mayb1day said:

Hey man... calm the fuck down. I am sorry I offended you. But you should know, I have run one cycle ever. Was VERY LEAN before I ever did anything. I am lean because I am more disciplined than NEARLY anyone I meet. I run like a virtual machine and my diet does not allow for slop.

I started coming here (EF) because I was into running another cycle (that I have not run yet) but have stayed because I have found more disciplined people (like me) here.

If you read a little you will learn that there are many people here (and all of the serious ones) that are NOT into the quick fix for their body that their slobingly undisciplined lifestyle has lead them to.

The let me abuse myself with simple carbs and saturated fats and then stick a needle in me to get me back on track is in my and in more experienced opinions the road to ruin.

I will agree you can get to where I am but not through anything you find here except knowledge and changing your way of life to be more consistent with someone who values excellence in at the least his body.

My discipline is not just about diet and exercise, it is a way of life. This message is meant to disturb you. It is mean as a wake up call. Change you attitude, change your way of thinking, and change your life.

That is what I had to do and I do not regret it. You will get there but the only way to stay is with hard work.

Good luck to you.

I Totally Agree With You On That Post. I Appreciate Your Comments And Contol And Lifestyle Totally....my Life Is In Perfect Order But My Diet Wasn't Until 2 Weeks Ago. With The Help Of Many Pros On This Site I Ahave Lost 18lbs Since With A 2500cal Diet And Strict Workout Routine. I Am On My Way To 225-240 And I Will Get There! Thanks To Everyone Who Helped Me With Advice Especially Mr.x And Bunny And Sgt...and A Few More...but I Am Dedicated To Reaching My Goal And Thats All I Am Focusing On!

parashoot said:
I just bought one of those digital body fat/weight scales for $49.00 (I had to buy the best one!) Anyway, the body fat reading on this scale was 6% for me at 196lbs, 5'11", age 37. This is the same exact BF percentage that the calipers read when I had myself tested that way yesterday. SO, the reading from this scale is right on the money.

I bought one also... a Tanitia or whatever... and it is not accurate. Before I started my current cycle I was 6.8% bf with a caliper test. I played college football and in my prime i was below 5% so I know how my body looks and feels at low BF percentages. The handheld unit at the gym put me just above 7% at the time that the caliper test had me at 6.8%. However the tanitia scale that I have (cost was $50 also) puts me anywhere from 14 to 18%... so unfortunately mine is not accurate.

Im always very very lean... theres no chance in hell im anywhere above 12% right now. :worried:

mayb1day said:
I Totally Agree With You On That Post. I Appreciate Your Comments And Contol And Lifestyle Totally....my Life Is In Perfect Order But My Diet Wasn't Until 2 Weeks Ago. With The Help Of Many Pros On This Site I Ahave Lost 18lbs Since With A 2500cal Diet And Strict Workout Routine. I Am On My Way To 225-240 And I Will Get There! Thanks To Everyone Who Helped Me With Advice Especially Mr.x And Bunny And Sgt...and A Few More...but I Am Dedicated To Reaching My Goal And Thats All I Am Focusing On!
you lost 18lbs in 2 wks or did i misunderstand?

Top Bottom