Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testim for TRT

SA80

Bros,

Anybody have experience with Testim for TRT. My Dr just prescribed it and i'm on my thrird day...50mg per day.

Thanks.

39 years old, 5' 8", 11% bf.

Testim is essentially the same as Androgel -- too expensive, too weak, and too much of a pain in the ass. Daily applications are a drag and you have to time your showers in accordance with it.

You're better off finding a doc to write a script for a weekly shot of 100 mgs of cyp or enhanthate (more common yet the exact same thing). Add 1/4 mg of a-dex 3x's a week a you're good to go. Of course, I'd add some supps to that to make the most of it.

Nelson Montana said:
Testim is essentially the same as Androgel -- too expensive, too weak, and too much of a pain in the ass. Daily applications are a drag and you have to time your showers in accordance with it.

You're better off finding a doc to write a script for a weekly shot of 100 mgs of cyp or enhanthate (more common yet the exact same thing). Add 1/4 mg of a-dex 3x's a week a you're good to go. Of course, I'd add some supps to that to make the most of it.
Nelson.....You are so right.....it is a pain the ass. timing it with showers and plus my girlfriend cant get close until the shit drys...i don't want her to have a hairy chest and a deep voice.. :worried: ....thanks for your input.

Injections are so much easier and way more accurate at giving you the amount. Get injectable test bro, it is the way to go.

SA80 said:
Nelson.....You are so right.....it is a pain the ass. timing it with showers and plus my girlfriend cant get close until the shit drys...i don't want her to have a hairy chest and a deep voice.. :worried: ....thanks for your input.

virilization can occur with close contact before gel dries.I would like you to meet my girlfriend first name-ANNA ,,,last name- DROL

Top Bottom