Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testicular cancer and enanthate

treeboy

8 years ago i had testicular cancer and noticed a drop in my test. levels. i had a test and i was at 150, way below. started androgel and after several months went to 750. felt great in all aspects.
now move forward one year. my last two tests have had me at 105 and 150. so off androgel and on to enanthate. been 3 weeks and i have seen NO improvement. anyone have an opinion on what is up. i am lethargic, unmotivated, depressed etc., all the signs of super low test. when i was at 750 the world was mine. thanks

Varga said:
Give it some more time for the test to kick in and you'll be fine
you think it's just too early huh? all the posts i read are that it should have kicked in by now. thanks

test enanthate kicks in around weeks 3-5 everyone is different ,like said above give it time and you will be ok dude

I have like a pimple on my ball sack I was thinking it might be a tumor Idk what it is but its been there for awhile it is NOT attached to a testicle though do you think I am alright guys?

treeboy said:
you think it's just too early huh? all the posts i read are that it should have kicked in by now. thanks

Nah, give it 5 weeks then start to worry. Test kicks in at different intervals in many ppl.

how many weeks you have on enanthate? in my case, kicks in around week 4-5

Welll, actually, your test levels jump through the roof right after you shoot enanthate. Enanthate spikes and then gradually goes down. So you shouldn't be testing in the hundreds, if that's what that says. It'll be another week before you "feel it' though.

Top Bottom