Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testicular atrophy

bubba10

i am doing a heavy fina/winny cycle, i am in the middle. would it be wise to inject 1500iu of hcg every 5days for a total of 3 injections starting tomorrow? To block the estrogen effects of hcg would taking proviron help? what size needle to use with hcg?

Proviron is the best choice. HCG is only a temporary solution.

HCG is water based so a 26-30g needle will be fine.

what do u mean it is only a temporary solution. what would be a permanent one other than stopping roids? is an insulin needle ok? what is the best spot to shoot the hcg?

2Thick said:
Proviron is the best choice. HCG is only a temporary solution.

HCG is water based so a 26-30g needle will be fine.

Uhm, you're saying Proviron reduces testicular atrophy?

bubba10 said:
what do u mean it is only a temporary solution. what would be a permanent one other than stopping roids? is an insulin needle ok? what is the best spot to shoot the hcg?

It does not do much in terms of returning your natural test (especially in the middle of a cycle). Yes, an insulin needle is fine.

DaMan said:

Uhm, you're saying Proviron reduces testicular atrophy?

Uhm, during a cycle proviron is a better choice than HCG. Nothing will prevent testicular atrophy during a cycle. I was assuming that he would use Clomid after the cycle.

Do you even know what proviron does?

People say mine are Brass........so I'm not worried.....unless some chick has a grinder for a mouth. :FRlol:

2Thick said:

Uhm, during a cycle proviron is a better choice than HCG. Nothing will prevent testicular atrophy during a cycle. I was assuming that he would use Clomid after the cycle.

Do you even know what proviron does?

LOL 2Thick......

Its 5:50AM, and I just laughed so hard I almost fell down
from my chair.

I swear its too early for 2Thicks fascinating sarcastic witicsms..
...hehe :) :) :)

Actually, I just got up to watch the BBC digital news.
They think, since the UK helped america, the UK has
now then become a target also.......

Godspeed

note

One major problem with Proviron is that it tends to reduce the gains made from a cycle. This is due to the fact that Proviron is an androgen and therefore binds to androgen receptor sites within the body. With Proviron binding to androgen receptor sites, the other steroids present in the body (androgens) are blocked out and unable to take effect. Consequently, many athletes prefer to keep the intake of Proviron at its minimum effective dosage in order to make sufficient gains while still preventing gynecomastia.

Fonz said:

LOL 2Thick......

Its 5:50AM, and I just laughed so hard I almost fell down
from my chair.

I swear its too early for 2Thicks fascinating sarcastic witicsms..
...hehe :) :) :)

Actually, I just got up to watch the BBC digital news.
They think, since the UK helped america, the UK has
now then become a target also.......

Godspeed

I am glad that I amuse you...lol

In reference to GB and their assistance to the US, it is a shame that European countries are more susceptible.

Top Bottom