Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicular Atrophy

thewonderkid

Hey Guys, i am new to this forum so please be kind. I am sure everyone is here to help each other and rectify mistakes that we end up doing. we are only humans

So here it is.
MY name is Singh and i have been a gym enthusiast for about 8 years now.

Here are my stats:
Age 31
Height 6feet3
Weight 94kgs

I have done 2 steroid cycles in my life.
One was test prop and tren ace for 10 weeks with winstrol for first 4 weeks.... . My pct( after a week of completion of cycle) included Clomid( 100 for 1st week, followed by 50 for the next 3 weeks ) , Nolva 20 mg throughout the cycle to prevent gyno and hcg 2000iu every 3rd day 8 injections. I never ran any hcg during cycle ( i know it sound stupid, but i was advised not too) .Anyways, I was completely fine after my first course and fully recovered. I did this in 2016 ( from January to March) ...

Then after a gap of 1 year I decided to do another one.
This time I took test e ( 500mg/w ) with 30mg anavar everyday for 12 weeks. Pct was same pretty much the same ....
Clomid was 100 first week followed by 50 next 2 weeks...
Nolva was 20 throughout the cycle.
And hcg was 2000iu every third day for 3 weeks. ( in total 9 injections).
i didnt run any AI
I started this course in jan 2017 and finished March....

During the whole cycle i felt really strong and would get hard all the time. Sex or masturbation would be sometimes 3 times a day. But after PCT, i felt i have never really completely recovered. I was really confident because of my last cycle but this time it never really felt like returning to normal.
I have been taking test boosters and herbal ******** so that I can naturally bring the boys back to their original size but it feels like sometimes they are working, sometimes not. Right now I am taking tribulas and macca with some shilajeet ( Indian herb) but they are not fixing the problem completely. Its been 12 months, My balls still feels small and sluggish ..i can get a boner ( but noway near as strong as used to be) and the sperm quantity is really low too. . it's so depressing and worrisome. I did free and total test, the results came out completely fine. My test total was 539 ng/dl and my free test was 13.20 pg/ml.

Someone suggested I do hcg 5000iu/week for 2 weeks to jumpstart the testicals to see if they grow any bigger and firm but after reading that hcg is suppressive to natural test production , I got really concerned and I don't want to do more damage than good. Please any help or advice would be really appreciative .
Looking forward for your response.

there is no such thing as 'jump starting your testicles'.. if such a thing was possible why is every other 30 year old on TRT for life these days?

the whole hcg thing is a massive scam.

you chose to use steroids, you had a crazy good response while on them.. then you came off and you came down after.. it is as simple as that.

I understand and respect your opinion but i am sure people have successfully recovered in the past. I want to give it a chance and not lose all hope........ Someone mentioned using clomid for 2-3 months as it regulates testies to produce more test naturally. I dont get much sides from clomid so i can try that....

I understand and respect your opinion but i am sure people have successfully recovered in the past. I want to give it a chance and not lose all hope........ Someone mentioned using clomid for 2-3 months as it regulates testies to produce more test naturally. I dont get much sides from clomid so i can try that....

you are not understanding what I am saying at all.

i never said you can't recover.. i have been cycling steroids for 10 years and i recover just fine each time.. the first time i ran steroids i had a rough crash cause i ran a shitty pct, luckily i had some good advice i followed and came back

2nd clomid is a SERM.. learn how it works. it will manipulate your pit gland to produce LH. when you stop taking then what?

my point is only your own body can truly recover

you need to do 3 things here

1. run blood work.. (see my signature)
2. run hcgenerate you will feel better in the mean time and stop fucking with your hormones until you feel better!
3. if you need a one on one consult you can hit me up, i offer those.. atleast then i can make you understand all this stuff

please stop listening to 'friends' and their shitty advice

Hey man i am not in the USA and i went to the labs today and where i live they dont have a complete female bloodwork panel... They asked me to name individual tests...... Top of my knowledge were LH, FSH SHBG, and prolactin, .. i CANT get estrogen done as its way too expensive and take 3 weeks for results to come back... Can you tell me what else i need to get tested ? and we'll go from there........

Top Bottom