Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

...testicles were becoming smaller and smaller...

S

Sandokan

Hi.

Basically, I was told by an ex-bodybuilder that I needed to get some testosterone to boost my skinny physique.

I had a look on the web and decided to order from a Dr certified website, and what they sent me was Androderm 15mg patches. With the instructions to wear 2 of these per-day.

I started the treatment (I had a 3mnth supply) but stopped after 2mnths as I noticed I was getting breasts, as well as a shrinkage in my testicles.

Shortly after this, it seemed my testicles were becoming smaller and smaller - I became suicidal and visited my local GP (doctor). He advised me that the testosterone I was given had knocked out my natural production in the testes.

His advice was that in 12-18mnths my natural production would be back to 'normal'

I have waited about the max 18mnths - but I still do not see any change in the appearance of my testes (they are now 1/2 the size they used to be). And my sperm production is still very low.

I was wondering if HCG could help me, as I have read that it is used in these circumstances.

I was hoping my fitness regime using HCG and an anti-estrogen like Clomid could help me get to a more natural size, but am extremely cautious about using in case I have the same effect as last time - which would be disastrous.

My doctor will not prescribe anything as he seems to think - as its self inflicted - that its not really his problem and that - in his opinion - I am in natural range. Even though I know my body - and the horrendous effects my meddling has had on poss the most important part of my body.

I ama single 27yr old male. Fit and healthy and normal in all ways - accept I have a very low body fat percentage.

The testosterone I was sent was manufactured for ppl with Kleinfelter syndrome, and it seems to have had this effect on my body.

Could HCG in addition with an anti-estrogen help my condition.

Or do u have any other ideas to my predicament?

I eagerly await your reply.

Sandokan said:
Hi.

Basically, I was told by an ex-bodybuilder that I needed to get some testosterone to boost my skinny physique.

I had a look on the web and decided to order from a Dr certified website, and what they sent me was Androderm 15mg patches. With the instructions to wear 2 of these per-day.

I started the treatment (I had a 3mnth supply) but stopped after 2mnths as I noticed I was getting breasts, as well as a shrinkage in my testicles.

Shortly after this, it seemed my testicles were becoming smaller and smaller - I became suicidal and visited my local GP (doctor). He advised me that the testosterone I was given had knocked out my natural production in the testes.

His advice was that in 12-18mnths my natural production would be back to 'normal'

I have waited about the max 18mnths - but I still do not see any change in the appearance of my testes (they are now 1/2 the size they used to be). And my sperm production is still very low.

I was wondering if HCG could help me, as I have read that it is used in these circumstances.

I was hoping my fitness regime using HCG and an anti-estrogen like Clomid could help me get to a more natural size, but am extremely cautious about using in case I have the same effect as last time - which would be disastrous.

My doctor will not prescribe anything as he seems to think - as its self inflicted - that its not really his problem and that - in his opinion - I am in natural range. Even though I know my body - and the horrendous effects my meddling has had on poss the most important part of my body.

I ama single 27yr old male. Fit and healthy and normal in all ways - accept I have a very low body fat percentage.

The testosterone I was sent was manufactured for ppl with Kleinfelter syndrome, and it seems to have had this effect on my body.

Could HCG in addition with an anti-estrogen help my condition.

Or do u have any other ideas to my predicament?

I eagerly await your reply.

Have you had new blood work done? Get a full panel done and have a good endocrinologist interpret it. The things you are describing should not have happened at that dose. In the mean time, HCG would not hurt. An anti-e probably will do nothing at this point. The key is proper bloodwork and proper treatment by a hormone doctor. Good luck.

You need to learn a little more about the basics of body building, your nuts produce test

When you take test sometimes they shrink,

Do a little more research,

Are you going to the gym, lifting weights, training etc?

No criticism here everybody has to start some where, start with a little more research, read the boards, ask good questions like this one, that you asked,

We all do PCT Post Cycle Therapy to brink our nuts back to normal after a cycle of gear.

Take a good read through the PCT forum and get another doctor, as Genman suggests.

Many of us here are happy to self-medicate and use ourselves as guinea pigs in various ways but I think that, for now, at least, you belong in professional hands. Don't let your current doctor stand in the way of your health. You have to live in your body; he doesn't.

what is your SHGB?

Go to a doctor and get a blood test done with
Total test
Free Test
E2
DHEA
FSH
LH
SHGB

What I have been doing in an attempt to get more natural test
1. Use an AI (stops test from converting into estrongen)
2. Take vitamin b6 (lowers prolactin)
3. take transdermal or sublingual DHEA supp
4. take a transdermal or sublingual pregnenolone supp

A product called dermacrine can help with 1, 3 and 4, but you could use a more potent AI for number 1

Forget it, GJ5, this guy has four threads and in each he's a different weight and aged from 24 upto 50.

Top Bottom