Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicles hurt from steroid use

naSyn

has anyone ever gone through an issue with their testicles hurting on steroids. When I go to urinate it hurts and feels burning and then a blob comes out while I pee. I'm currently on 500 mg a week of testosterone and hcg. I’m also running HGH as well. never had this happen before so I'm worried

where is your bloodwork? can you be ANY MORE VAGUE??? you make ZERO MENTION of how long you have been running it so we have zero clue on that, nor the amount of hcg you are using etc... vague questions get even vaguer answers

Sounds like you may have a UTI or Cystitis. As far as nuts hurting, like the other guy said. How long have youve been on and what gear are you taking and MG's weekly?

It could be a number of things sir. How much HCG are you using and for how long? How long have you been on cycle?

Sorry I see your running test 500. So how much HCG are you runing? Clomid on cycle for my nuts. They brought them back to life and helped me out alot. But HCG should also do the trick.

has anyone ever gone through an issue with their testicles hurting on steroids. When I go to urinate it hurts and feels burning and then a blob comes out while I pee. I'm currently on 500 mg a week of testosterone and hcg. I’m also running HGH as well. never had this happen before so I'm worried

sounds like you have some issues with your prostate
that happens to men
you need to ejaculate a lot more and get your sperm out

Top Bottom