Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicle restoration

b5w3tve

Hi

I did some stupid stuff and my balls shrank. How do I restore them fully? What type of PCT program should I run? I took proviron for a couple of weeks, to see if it would help with my depression and fatigue symptoms (not to build muscle). For the majority of the time I took about 50mg if I remember correctly, but I also experimented with higher doses, in one study they used 150mg without any issues so I tried that as well. I had read that it didn't affect the HPA axis, or not much at all, and I had read good personal experiences, but after going off it I noticed my balls had maybe shrank by 30-35%. I didn't worry too much about it, I thought they would restore if I just gave it some time. 3 months have passed and there isn't much differnce. My current testosterone levels are right below 300ng/dl. I had low test before I took it as well, I thought this could have something to do with my health problems so thats why I tried Proviron in the first place. So I don't think I have much lower testosterone levels now than before, and I'm not more symptomatic now than before, my big worry right now is testicular size.

Anyways what do I do now? HCG and if so what dose? Clomid? Nolvadex? How should I schedule this stuff? Is it too late to take HCG, should I directly move on to Nolvadex? What do I need to take HCG? Needles, sterilizd water, what else? Is there any guide on how to take HCG?

Please help me, I really need your help.

To use HCG you first need your pins ( needles) 29 gauge insulin syringes. You will also need alcohol wipes, and of course your HCG kit which includes your HCG powder, and also sterile water USP, or bacterial static water to reconstitute.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Man Oh Man!!! I don't know how in the hell some guys mess themselves up doing something that is so damn easy-simple! I've been injecting 2-3gm. of Test E and an additive for 9 1/2 years every month without any gonad shrinkage!!! My test level never drops below 600ng/dl. I don't need AI's nor do I need HCG at all! Maybe I'm an alien?! LOL

Absolutely STOP proviron,proviron is an AAS as the other also 17 aa. therefore your HPTA tasting the proviron do not produce gonadotrpin for your testicles.The only good thing with proviron you could keep down level of estradiol but now is unnecessary now that you are in pct.
FIRST OF ALL,take a serm as letro arimidex or tamoxifene,after use hcg with the posology of people with ipogonadism,so make from 100-500 ui 3 times week of hcg,after i suggest to control prolactine and if you got problem take bromocriptine,the dosage of ipogonadism is one caps a day but initially is a lot,too strong and a lot of stupid side from hypotension,a quarter cap for the firts week,and half for the other.
You feel better under proviron,because it 'as if you were in cycle.

Thanks for all the replies.
Absolutely STOP proviron,proviron is an AAS as the other also 17 aa. therefore your HPTA tasting the proviron do not produce gonadotrpin for your testicles.The only good thing with proviron you could keep down level of estradiol but now is unnecessary now that you are in pct.
FIRST OF ALL,take a serm as letro arimidex or tamoxifene,after use hcg with the posology of people with ipogonadism,so make from 100-500 ui 3 times week of hcg,after i suggest to control prolactine and if you got problem take bromocriptine,the dosage of ipogonadism is one caps a day but initially is a lot,too strong and a lot of stupid side from hypotension,a quarter cap for the firts week,and half for the other.
You feel better under proviron,because it 'as if you were in cycle.
So am I supposed to take a serm before HCG, during HCG, or after HCG? I have googled around for a bit and everyone seems to have their own idea about this. Some people say you absolutely must take HCG before taking a serm, or at least that you cannot start a serm cycle and then add in HCG. This is all very confusing.

What are you suggesting exactly, nolvadex for a couple of weeks, then add in hcg while still taking the nolva? And then for how long do I keep taking this?

You always take SERM with gonadotropin. Becouse they have a synergistic effect on your hypothalamus, testicles and adenoiposifi. There isn't specific period for pct,your pct must to be develop on blood work. Initially ill keep hcg with serm for 6 week minum,after blood work and decide what to do.

You always take SERM with gonadotropin. Becouse they have a synergistic effect on your hypothalamus, testicles and adenoiposifi. There isn't specific period for pct,your pct must to be develop on blood work. Initially ill keep hcg with serm for 6 week minum,after blood work and decide what to do.

Ok, does this look sensible

Nolvadex 20mg everyday for 6 weeks.
HCG 250iu every 3 days for 6 weeks.

Or what would you change?

Ok nolvadex but,the gonadotropin 3 times week and for the first 3 week 500 ui every shot,no one shot every 3 day,follow the protocol of ipogonadism,becouse the body when comes off aas is in the same fisiological condition. If you follow the right protocol your balls come to work correctly early,if you make bullshit you increase the time of recovery. And prolactine is important control it.

Top Bottom