Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicle restoration

Ok nolvadex but,the gonadotropin 3 times week and for the first 3 week 500 ui every shot,no one shot every 3 day,follow the protocol of ipogonadism,becouse the body when comes off aas is in the same fisiological condition. If you follow the right protocol your balls come to work correctly early,if you make bullshit you increase the time of recovery. And prolactine is important control it.
Ok. How do I control prolactin?

First Problem I see is no implementation of Clomid? Why? Also HGC is being taken incorrectly! And always use Clenbuterol when cycling off! There are a million other things including the Vitamin Protocol which is imperative!

U can message me if you want to know how to do it correctly there are 3 options all depend on your genetics as everyone is different but 1 of the 3 works for everyone some just have to try all 3 to see which is best for you!

Every body follow their school,i follow the university and hospital protocol,what they say years of study on manuals and research on pub med. Then you can always opt for the bodybuilding bar option and personal experiences. I think your priority is to keep the testicles and fertility and the clen is useless as an ass without the hole.
Follow blood work and keep decision.

Maybe your hole is but I been using Clen and works for over 20 years so I hope your not one of those guys who read how to do brain surgery and you think you can do the same surgery as a brain surgeon who has done it hundreds of times successfully BUT you read how to do it so you think you can do it just as successful as him.

Listen people log on here for information and your comment is Fucken retarded the chemical works very well for me dumb ass

Yoshimistu- the information you are sharing???? Is it Personal Experience???

Or are you one of those Idiots logging in posting information based on ZERO proof? Medical studies performed by YOURSELF???
Because if you are just reading this shit and then posting it because you read something PLEASE SAVE YOUR FUCKEN TIME AND GO TRAIN IM SURE YOUR IN NEED OF IT!

Everything I post is from Personal experience on MY BODY AND MY TRAINING PARTNERS BODY.

Yoshi do you know drugs work differently one every body they are injected or digested in! Clen works great on my body and my one other partner YET my other 2 training partners take completely different protocol because what works for them doesn't work for me and vice versa.

AGAIN IF YOUR A LOSER POSTING BULLSHIT THAT ARE LAB TESTED RESULTS SAVE OUR FUCKEN TIME AND DO NOT POST IT. All of us have google and we can all read the Data online which most of it is Bullshit! I can promise you the Doctors we all go and see DO NOT KNOW SQUAT ABOUT STEROIDS NEITHER DOES ALL THE RETARDS IN MEDIA AND SPORTS JOURNALIST WHO ARE JUST LIKE YOU FUCKEN LITTLE ANTS READING PROPAGANDA AND PREACHING IT! Losers!

Oh yes roid rage. Take a chamomile,your insolence and arrogance are typical of those without the ability to argue a serious discussion.
Return to drink beer in a pub. Science is on my side.

You lack both science and genetics go read a novel we don't need any help from someone like you! Your information is inaccurate and a waste of time. You can only give people on this site poor information.

And sorry I do not drink or go to bars or pubs! Again what information do you have for us other than what we can read online. There is a website called Google I'm sure you heard of it because without it you wouldn't have any information for us!

Real life experience is real sources of information not some little boy reading books you do not even know what is true or false! You also must be the biggest loser I ever commented or replied to and just would hate for someone to actually listen to you because you have no clue and should stop everybody has different genetics and medicines and chemicals and peptides etc all react differently on each and every person using them so to have someone like you go read an article and repost it when we do not even know the source of your information is not good and if you are going to continue you should give credit to the person who actually wrote it not steal it and write it like you actually know something. I'm sure you like at home with your mother and have a pathetic life. I feel sorry for people like you!

I'm a dermatologist of success here in Italy, I have a beautiful wife and children soon. I have a good salary and a comfortable life. Your arrogance and tendency to insult are typical of awry and ignorant people,not able to connect the two neurons that remained in the brain to build an intelligent dialogue on equal terms.
My opinions come from studies and comparisons eminently medical experience with other colleagues.
You are free to say bullshit about your personal experiences,It has little relevance for intelligent people and could be relevant for neophytes.
With this i salute you and i stop wasting time with someone ignorant like you.

Top Bottom