Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tested my Proviron

I used euro pharma for my last show, did really well and the quality was high, trenbolone was amazing for me

its possible you have a bad batch or test went wrong, I suggest talking to ep direct and you can resolve it easy they are here not hiding from you and we are all here

I can tell you openly I had an issue with euro pharma but it was simply my problem I was shipping testosterone but thought it was masteron, started pinning without looking haha my bad

ep guys are legit so are all the approved sponsors but you're dealing with UG scene so some mistakes happen

you know ALL the approved guys want you to be happy so why would they do something on purpose? think about it, its clearly some error

I've been on EF for 20 years+ check my profile so I know I see it all

I'm sure euro pharma guys will take care of you 100%

been a euro pharma user for ages myself
it is likely an honest mistake, do not worry they will take care of you
we are here to back you up

I have a lot of respect for the sponsors and approved supporters of the forum

but anyone can make a mistake and at least you're here open about it

i can saw for 100% roidtest is not always on point
but 100% its a fact source can make mistakes

i would stay cool and talk to them they will replace im sure

I believe him it happens from time to time

I use euro pharma trenbolone mainly and have no issues, passed roidtest 3 or 4 times

I think this is just a misunderstand, the approved guys will help you resolve

Fact check - we had multiple roid tests done on euro pharma - 5 out of 5 tests came out proper on the color scale

please contact supplier to discuss a replacement

I believe him it happens from time to time

I use euro pharma trenbolone mainly and have no issues, passed roidtest 3 or 4 times

I think this is just a misunderstand, the approved guys will help you resolve

Giving them the benefit of the bought because many have said roidtest is inaccurate. Having it tested on my own independently to clear up and possible errors before throwing any judgment. That’s the right thing to do. Don’t sling a jacket on anyone without written proof. I’ll post results when received. Everyone says they’re legit and I’ll continue to believe that until proven otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So order Proviron from one from one of the approved sources. Tested it twice and both times comes up as what appears to be Dbol. Pic for feedback and thoughts.
View attachment 140537

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Did you put this product under the UV lighting? Furthermore if you read the leaflet that comes with the field testing kits, they even stress multiple times that there is many factors and inconsistencies that can result in a skewed test, these field tests are very crude indicator the idea behind them essentially is for a yes or no answer, but due to the fact that they are so inconsistent they are not even used in court or legal cases, with that being said the law enforcement and other agencies do use these tests on occasions but because of the inaccuracy and inconsistencies they cannot rely on them and they will often send away the contents for further analysis.

I can show you a thread where a member was extremely irate and upset, to the point it was irrational in regards to his testing method using field testing kits, we did everything to our ability to assure him that the product he received was (Anavar).. we did something which is rare and we will never do again is that we gave him a full replacement financially and he returned the products, again this is something we do not do, I advised him to save a few of the tablets and send them away for testing in the future.
Many months have passed and unfortunately the relationship with this customer was lost, to our surprise he purchased Anavar AGAIN from us, and not only us a couple other vendors, he sent them away for Mass spec testing, and if my memory serves me correctly he sent away some of the samples he had originally and they all passed with flying colors.

He openly apologized to the entire community, which was unnecessary because we understood his position but it was still appreciated. He explained that he experienced the inconsistencies and flawed features with these testing kits.

These testing kits became popular when a majority of the testing facilities in the market were shut down after operation raw deal, vendors capitalized on the demand and manufacturing of this product.

It is unfortunate because I have seen many good Labs that I personally know get slandered and absolutely decimated by false claims and inconsistencies and inaccuracies and those laboratories are no longer in the market.
This was during the time when there was no lab testing facilities currently up and available..

My suggestion would be send these away to 2 different facilities not Jano, only reason being is there has been some speculation with the consistency of Jano.

Lab4tox is a very very professional lab testing facility that has some of the best and state-of-the-art equipment in the lab testing industry.
Lab4tox tests products of all sorts, from medications, and even just everyday products like creams and lotions for people, and they even work in tandem with law enforcement with testing suspected substances.

Either way you can rest assure that the product you received is authentic, historically we do not have any, not one single complaint PROVIRON.
This is one of our top sellers, and this is the first complaint that I have ever seen in regards to it being a screwed test.

yes as someone mentioned earlier those testing kits online are not accurate especially with orals.

and yes that palumbo guy has had a history of selling fake hgh, he even went to prison for it. now we are supposed to trust his testing kits after he got busted selling fake hgh to the community? not sure why anyone would trust him today with anything. his entire crew are ex felons and bums

Top Bottom