Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TestE/EQ (first cycle)

I already got the boldenone..

so until i make up my mind on whether to use EQ along with sust or not, can you guys tell me a good and guaranteed pct or on cycle for both choices? (sust only or sust + EQ).

important to cover all directions

Im not looking for anything expensive cause im close to being low on money. i also want the stuff to be easily reachable in most pharmacies

cheers guys
Read previous posts... I laid one out for you and so did infrared

private trainer (gym coach), nothing fancy:)

just because this guy is a private trainer at a gym does not mean he knows what he is talking about ... any moron can go get a certificate and be a PT, its not that hard. i know at my old gym the top PT was a felon with a long crime sheet. means nothing.

there are good PT's out there, and there are many bad ones.. just like any profession.

just because this guy is a private trainer at a gym does not mean he knows what he is talking about ... any moron can go get a certificate and be a PT, its not that hard. i know at my old gym the top PT was a felon with a long crime sheet. means nothing.

there are good PT's out there, and there are many bad ones.. just like any profession.

This hits the nail on the head, where I currently work there are people that have no business training

Even if he is an amazing trainer that doesnt mean he knows shit about aas.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

hey guys

just want to check in on updates.

I started the sust/Eq cycle at 500mg for both/week.

Its week 2 and im noticing few to no gains. (just a better pump and a little more power in the gym)

I was thinking i should add some dbol to kickstart gains due to the fact that both sust and bold will take alot of time to kick in.

what do you think about adding dbol? doses?

cheers

ROFL
Dude they all told you 1000mg was way too much gear a week
of course you aren't seeing gains - you don't have a decent base and you are too young. There is a thing called law of diminishing returns - if your 21 year old body has enough hormones to build muscle you just aren't eating and training right - then you could add 2000mg of test a week and it wouldn't help.

I'm 5 years older than you and have been a professional athlete - my first cycle is 75mg of halodrol and trenazone - 10 days in the side effects are too much so I'm dropping the trenazone and staying on halodrol.

Listen to your body dude

hey guys

just want to check in on updates.

I started the sust/Eq cycle at 500mg for both/week.

Its week 2 and im noticing few to no gains. (just a better pump and a little more power in the gym)

I was thinking i should add some dbol to kickstart gains due to the fact that both sust and bold will take alot of time to kick in.

what do you think about adding dbol? doses?

cheers

Please do not post here if your are going to completely ignore everyone who has given you advice

Have fun f***king up your body!

Top Bottom