Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TestE/EQ (first cycle)

I'm 5'4 bro.
well is there like a certain name for an hcg product that i can reach in a pharmacy?

My coach suggested the following 14 week cycle:

sust- 750mg/week
boldenon- 500mg/week

pct- liver support pills + clomid + nolva

what do guys think? is it a fucked up cycle?

for a first cycle you should run 1 compound.. that is way way way way way too much gear for a first cycle much less a 10th cycle. i have never ran more than 900mg a week in my life and your coach wants you to do 1250mg.. makes no sense to me for just a 160 pound dude.

PCT you need to read more on here and get a better pct together than that.

for a first cycle you should run 1 compound.. that is way way way way way too much gear for a first cycle much less a 10th cycle. i have never ran more than 900mg a week in my life and your coach wants you to do 1250mg.. makes no sense to me for just a 160 pound dude.

PCT you need to read more on here and get a better pct together than that.

ok but what would be the harm of running 2 simple steroids in a first cycle? i can just lower the dosage like u said

and for the pct, what am i missing?

I'm 5'4 bro.
well is there like a certain name for an hcg product that i can reach in a pharmacy?

My coach suggested the following 14 week cycle:

sust- 750mg/week
boldenon- 500mg/week

pct- liver support pills + clomid + nolva

what do guys think? is it a fucked up cycle?

Your coach is an idiot and has no business coaching if he is going to recommend a reckless cycle like that

This is your first cycle and you only weigh 160, that's decent size at your height but you could absolutely still put on more size naturally

If you are hell bent on running a cycle then all I would recommend is halodrol

This is what it should look like
Cycle:
1-6 halodrol 50/50/75/75/100/100
1-6 liver support
3-6 hcgenerate
Pct:
7-10 clomid 25mg ed
7-10 formastanzol
7-10 post cycle unleashed combo
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

why should i drop the EQ?

Cuz it's ur first cycle.. NEVER run that much your first cycle.. You are 21 bro!! You have a long road ahead of you! Start small and ease your way onto gear.. You will keep more that way.. You are producing enough test/hormones naturally right now to get great gains off of diet and intense training.. I wouldn't start messing with AAS until 23 at the minimum.. But if you absolutely are gonna do it start with test only and build slowly.. Your body will thank you in the long run... Too many guys out there on TRT and HRT before 40 yo... If you are gonna mess with AAS do it the right way. Just trying to look out for your best interests..

Your coach is an idiot and has no business coaching if he is going to recommend a reckless cycle like that

This is your first cycle and you only weigh 160, that's decent size at your height but you could absolutely still put on more size naturally

If you are hell bent on running a cycle then all I would recommend is halodrol

This is what it should look like
Cycle:
1-6 halodrol 50/50/75/75/100/100
1-6 liver support
3-6 hcgenerate
Pct:
7-10 clomid 25mg ed
7-10 formastanzol
7-10 post cycle unleashed combo
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

50 mg of helladrol is a complete waste man... that's not good advice... you can run it 50 the first couple days if you want but that's even a waste... 75 is where to start it...

ok but what would be the harm of running 2 simple steroids in a first cycle? i can just lower the dosage like u said

and for the pct, what am i missing?

you want to learn the ABC's.. trust me the knowledge you have now.. if you learn as you go and keep reading on here you will laugh at yourself and your coach for that matter in a year from now when you look back.

run 1 compound and nail that cycle and pct. then later on worry about stacking.

something like what infrared wrote above for pct will work

clomid 25mg ed
formastanzol
post cycle unleashed combo
d-aspartic acid 3g ed

and during cycle you will need for sure at a minimum an AI and hcg to kickstart the pct

just keep reading man...

First cycle test only. If you add more compounds and have sides you wouldnt know what compound is causing it.

I already got the boldenone..

so until i make up my mind on whether to use EQ along with sust or not, can you guys tell me a good and guaranteed pct or on cycle for both choices? (sust only or sust + EQ).

important to cover all directions

Im not looking for anything expensive cause im close to being low on money. i also want the stuff to be easily reachable in most pharmacies

cheers guys

Top Bottom