Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testatrex 350/Equitrex 350/Oral Methyltren/Proviron

shockhitman

I did my first pin March 13 1ml Testatrex/1ml Equitrex 50mg Proviron (split in two 25mg doses)
I Have been out of the game since 2012. Went to Iraq and then divorce and all that bullshiz. I was 168pds 13%bf on March 13. I am 5'8" and 37 years old. I 2012 before Iraq i was the biggest/leanest I have ever been 184pds 8%bf.

My goal is 200pds 8%bf. I had (HAD) no expectation of acheiving that goal during this cycle. I have been pinning 1ml of test and 1ml of EQ every fourth day (so two days between pins). I am already at 184pds! Bf% has gone up a little to 16%....gotta go. I will finish this post.

Your cycle looks good but you are missing one very important supplement.

You need to add an AI like aromasin into your cycle lay out. An AI will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Not sure you need methyltren in there. A lot of UGL actually stopped making it because they don't believe guys should even use it. Too toxic dangerous.

Top Bottom