Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test250, D, Tren, and Winny Stack got stack from mag any good?

dinokabrillo

HEy guys I am thinking about doing this stack tell me what you think. It was from a mag called Testosterone

100mg tren eod
100mg Winny eod
250mg Test wk
25-50mg Dbol ed

the diet is weird also.

300g protein a day in 6 meals
50 carbs it says to take biotest surge for this.
25g of fat a day in 6 meals

This is supposed to be for a major fat loss program, while keeping muscle. and maybe adding a few pounds.

i find the calories to low.
its only 1625 cals. i am willing to do this if ot would work. the "guru" says that alot of meat heads would nock this program.
so ...... what do you guys think..... will this program work for getting cut? or will it be wasting my time?

i would appreciate the feedback

dinokabrillo

ps heres my lady.... what do you think?>

Personally Bro, I would go with 75mg/ed fina, 50mg/ed winny and 500mg/wk of sus. Have bromo on hand just in case of gyno and nolva to help the liver and fallow standard clomic therapy. Also in case gonads get small add some HCG 500iu's ed if it is a long cycle. Best of luck and keep me posted. Saint7

Why would you want Dbol in a cutting cycle? It will bloat you and give a water weight gain.
The tren and test should be enough to keep you from losing muscle on your low cal diet.

Top Bottom