Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test200. help

dan0076

this may sound dumb. but i have tornel test 200. it had the flip off blue safety cap which i removed personally but still, has anyone ever heard of fake steroids and the risk of a virus like H.I.V being present. asside from sharing needles and bottles, has anone ever heard of getting hiv from the juice itself, if it was fake? am i just parinoid.? has there ever been a scare?

there are fake steroids that go around, t200 with the blue flip top is good togo. as faor spreading HIV through steroids, i dontthink so, as far as my knowledge on the steroid, it has an extreme short live rate outside the human body. so dont worry about getting hiv unless you share your needle with someone who is hiv infected. i always suggest using a NEW needle

actually, if the stuff is fake and you indulge too much theres a chance that you will wake up one day with a 3rd arm growing out from the side.....nah youre safe with that....lol

Top Bottom