Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and winstrol

pearlghost

This is not for me but. Got a friend that's about to do a cycle of test and winsrtol. He's been lifting for a good while now. And has never used steroids before. What kind of results would he or should he expect from this stack!! Will it beef him up a lil. And is this a good stack!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

hi there does your friend have supports and protetction for sides ? does he have his pct all sorted before he begins, id just run the test alone 1st time and save the winstrol for later imo stack later once hes got an idea of what to expect and how he reacts.

hi there does your friend have supports and protetction for sides ? does he have his pct all sorted before he begins, id just run the test alone 1st time and save the winstrol for later imo stack later once hes got an idea of what to expect and how he reacts.

Well not sure. Assume he does. The first thing he used a while back was Mastrol. So I'm assuming he does. But i will remind him!! Lol. If he does. He's never messed with test.

im not being a dick but id make sure he has all the neccessaries bud or it could get messy, test is great cycle and should be evryones 1st have a word and see what hes running then we can hopefully hope him.

Well now he said something about doing straight test. No stack.!!! Will that work well for him and after the mastrol he didn't have to take anything after. And that was months ago. So does he need to take something during or after the test

i would suggest he takes alot of things to be honest if he runs straight test hell need to ensure his testicles dont get shutdown and shrivell up, hel need to combt eastrogen and prevent possible gyno (grow tits), alot of people run cycles in mnay ways but if you dont take precautions and guard yourself you will not gain as much, have worse sides, increased and lengthy recovery, may damage your health etc all of this can make the cycle more unpoleasent and less enjoyable and will cause a loss of gains and reduce the quality of his cycle. Best to be safe and get the most out each of the cycles you run and ensure your health is kept ok. telll him to forget the winstrol and just run the test as its his 1st time with it and he needs to see how he reacts to it. il lay out a cycle for you have a look at maybe show your mate:

1-12 test e 500mg split mon/thursday
2-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod (combats excessive bloat and eastrogen)
6-12 hcg 500 ius x2 a week

14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25 (serm helps restore hpta and blocks eastro)
14-17 unleashed/postcycle (pct recovery stack)
14-17 forma stanzol (otc Ai keeps eastro at good level and increases free test)
14-17 Daa powder (increase test levels optional but id include it)

run like this there shoyld be no problems buddy if your mate takes shortcuts he may run into trouble and will prob end up with worser results, everybodies different and some people can get away with things others cant, but like this he should be fine. Tell him to get blood work aswell only way to be sure bud.

Awesome. Will show him this post.!!! Also I dnt do any steroids but i see pct and when u start that?? Lol

Top Bottom