Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/ Winny/ cardarine Cycle, but with Nausea?

elantraguy

Started my Test 500mg and winny cycle about 2 weeks now. However for the past few days been getting a lot of nausea and upset stomach. Also running some Cardarine as well to, not sure if that may have caused it. I added Cardarine to the stack because it helps with Hdl and Ldl levels and also for its additional fat burning effects.

Today i stopped the winny and cardarine because the nausea nd upset stomach is a bit too much to bear. Also im trying to isolate exactly what compound is contributing to this feeling.

Winny 40mg daily
Cardarine 20mg daily

Anyone experience this uncomfortable sides before?

Started my Test 500mg and winny cycle about 2 weeks now. However for the past few days been getting a lot of nausea and upset stomach. Also running some Cardarine as well to, not sure if that may have caused it. I added Cardarine to the stack because it helps with Hdl and Ldl levels and also for its additional fat burning effects.

Today i stopped the winny and cardarine because the nausea nd upset stomach is a bit too much to bear. Also im trying to isolate exactly what compound is contributing to this feeling.

Winny 40mg daily
Cardarine 20mg daily

I haven't on Winstrol or test but at first I did with superdrol stopped that nausea by eating a little something with or right before I took it helped me 100 percent.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Winny 40mg daily
Cardarine 20mg daily

It happens with new guys
I suggest you try taking all your compounds AFTER food and split doses into 2, so 2 meals

so take 20mgs winstrol after meal 1 and 10mgs cardarine
and meal 2 take 20mgs winstrol and 10mgs cardarine

i would add some probiotics and fiber daily to diet too could be that too

I have seen people have this issue with winstrol in the past. You may want to take winstrol and cardarine with food if you are not.

are you taking gw and winstrol at the same time? are you taking them both with food? are you using liquid sarms ?

Thanks for all the responses guys:

1. I dont think its a stomach bug or food poisoning i caught

2. Many times i have not taken doses with food, ill start doing so. I have been splitting the doses though.

3. Ive dropped the GW from the cycle as i dont think i need it. I was taking it to combat cholesterol effects from the winny as well as for the added fat burning effects. The GW was pill form

4. I dont take probiotics and my fiber intake is not adequate at all. I will look into remedying that

Top Bottom