Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test with what?

maybe i should try out the dbol... you boys think dbol over beat and var? not gonna lie i was heavily leaning toward the var weeks 7-12 at 60mg a day... i understand the dbol will be better for mass but , i feel like with my diet and with test i could easily gain 20 pounds of mass, whats the dbol even gonna do? I do have aromisn from great white peptides in case of any bloat but bloating is not my goal... quality mass is...
i did read that dbol gains are hard to keep bc somthing with very high glycogen (not sure what that means at all)
idk, you guys are the experts so please try and get through to me.. this is my first cycle and would like to do it perfectly

I know, seems he came in, asked a question, ignore all answers he didnt already have in his head. What's the point?

maybe i should try out the dbol... you boys think dbol over beat and var? not gonna lie i was heavily leaning toward the var weeks 7-12 at 60mg a day... i understand the dbol will be better for mass but , i feel like with my diet and with test i could easily gain 20 pounds of mass, whats the dbol even gonna do? I do have aromisn from great white peptides in case of any bloat but bloating is not my goal... quality mass is...
i did read that dbol gains are hard to keep bc somthing with very high glycogen (not sure what that means at all)
idk, you guys are the experts so please try and get through to me.. this is my first cycle and would like to do it perfectly

Var is for people with a vagina so go d Bol !

haha ...what is diesel ?? iv seen it on mr. supps but have heard no feedback, sorry for not wanting to jump on somthing iv never rele read/ heard about... Also iv learned phs tend to be harsher then real juice.. So now im hearing dbol.. Im hearing many different opinions, anyone care to share why they think the way they do would be greatly appreciated...

Top Bottom