Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Var and Primo

rajfcuk7

I'm a 19 year old female weighing 90 pounds and 160cm tall.

I'm currently on testosterone 1000mg every 3 months.
Anavar and Primo just started.

What changes should I see and how long will it take to see results?

what in the world are you doing using steroids at your age?

and what is the purpose of injecting a gram of test every 3 months. you have ALOT of research to do cause you have no clue what you are doing.. please stop. this is stuff i expect from a dumb 19 year old male, what women are usually smarter and more mature than guys at that age so i would never expect you to not do your homework on this very powerful stuff

I need to be on Hormone Replacement Therapy for 1 year in order for a sex change surgery for the treatment of Gender Dysphoria.

The steroids are just because I can't gain and its been a 2 years now.

Its my choice bro. You're no doctor. I have gone through series of tests and it's really not your authority to tell me what to do.

Its my choice bro. You're no doctor. I have gone through series of tests and it's really not your authority to tell me what to do.

even a long estered test should be injected once every 2-3 weeks at the least. not once every 3 months. you don't know what you are doing #1 and #2 before you make assumptions I have no problem with the LGBTQ community or what they do in their bedroom.

i do have a problem with people mis-using steroids though, because it affects my right to use it responsibly. these laws are in place cause of mis-use in the first place. if you are going to use them, at least use em right

I only lurk these forums using tapatalk but after reading this i had to create an account.

There is absolutely no reason for you(op) to be so defensive toward stevesmi.

You literally epitomize the retards of the LGBTQ community.
ALWAYS defensive and upset.

Read. Learn. Ask questions.
accept the fact that you're an idiot for injecting 1g of test every 3 months.

Then don't ask for advice on a forum. You put the information up without mentioning your looking to get a sex change.

If you ask for advice then we're kinda 'gonna tell you what to do'.

What ester of testosterone are you using? It's best to inject long estered forms of testosterone every week for the most stable blood hormone levels. Injectable primo has an enanthate ester attached to it and should be injected a minimum of once per week per day.

Take the anavar daily. Ideally, split up your daily anavar dosage into an AM and PM dosage.

Very important to keep stable blood hormone levels so you don't develop side effects.

Top Bottom