Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and var?cycle input needed

powerforward

stats 28 years old/ second cycle/250 lbs 18% bf
thinking of going with 400 mg of test(eql)wk and 40mgs of var(paper)ed for 4 weeks.
looking to be down to 15% bf before start of cycle.lo carb/high protein
goals= 8-10 lbs of muscle.
no clomid(i do have nolva on hand)
then wait 4 weeks and follow up with 4 weeks of primo 400 mgs week/ and 25 mgs of dbol (ed)
How does this look? Should i frontload the test? switch the enathanate with sust?any and all input is welcome.

TRY THIS

Check out this cycle:

Weeks 1-5 30mg a day of Dbol
Weeks 1-8 500mg per week of Test
Weeks 9-13 30 mg per day of Anavar

Thus you get five weeks with 30mg a day of Dbol, which is potent without overdoing it or receiving significant toxicity. Also you will have a decent amount of test stacked with the Dbol. After you stop taking the dbol (which is a bulker), your body will have about three weeks (21 days) to get the remaining dbol out of your body as to allow the Anavar (which is a cutter) to have its full effect on your body.

Remember, take about 1000mg per day of Milk Thistle to reduce the toxicity levels inside your liver. But with 30mg of dbol per day and 500mg of test per weeks, there is no that much toxicity to be worried about in the first place. BUT ALWAYS BE SAFE NO MATTER WHAT!

Take liquedex throughout the cycle, and clomid or nolvadex after the cycle. I recommend nolvadex, because clomid has been known to give some users headaches. Nolvadex is a bit more expensive, but definetly worth the extra money if you are prone to headaches/migraines.

...or better yet

Weeks 1-5 30mg a day of Dbol
Weeks 1-8 500mg per week of Test

Then begin the usual comming off/recovery therapy.

There is no need for Var or Primo.

If you want to get a cut/defined look to your new found bulk that you got, you would want anavar.

Top Bottom