Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and var cycle comments???

bigmusclehead

thinking of a test enthanate and var and proviron cycle,will run test at 500mg ,var 35mg for 12 weeks.will add 50mg proviron daily.reason for the proviron is i have a high shbg so want to use this to take advantage of more unbound testosterone,also additional hardness is always welcomed.any comments is appreciated.the test enthanate is delatestryl and the var is orbit .cheers

bigmusclehead said:
thinking of a test enthanate and var and proviron cycle,will run test at 500mg ,var 35mg for 12 weeks.will add 50mg proviron daily.reason for the proviron is i have a high shbg so want to use this to take advantage of more unbound testosterone,also additional hardness is always welcomed.any comments is appreciated.the test enthanate is delatestryl and the var is orbit .cheers

What's with all the 'var and test threads lately? Anyway what are you trying to do?

Makavelli said:
What's with all the 'var and test threads lately? Anyway what are you trying to do?
well my goal is to add more lbm and strength.not looking to drop a whole lot of weight here.i hear test and var work quite wel togeather.this will be a first for var.cheers.

I will be using that stack as a cruising period in between cycles to harden up and clean up estrogen and cortisol.Will be runing test e at 250mg/week,var at 30mg and proviron at 50mg.

Gymratforlife said:
I will be using that stack as a cruising period in between cycles to harden up and clean up estrogen and cortisol.Will be runing test e at 250mg/week,var at 30mg and proviron at 50mg.
hey bro is the test e a little on the low side?

No bro I am currently runing 800mg of test-e with 800mg eq and 600mg deca.The 250mg a week with the var and proviron is just for cruising to get levels back down to normal and do some cutting.Its only a maintenance dose so i dont have to come off and PCT.

Top Bottom