Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and tren-weight gain??

superhulk_26

ok, just wondering what ya'll thought about this. i started this cycle abou 2 months ago, it started off as a test ony cycle @ 600mg/wk.
then after a few months i introduced tren e in my cycle @ just 200/wk. .... its been 5 weeks in with the tren now...
i definately feel the tren at work! but my problem is im not gaining any weight, im gettin pissed lol.
so know i increased the tren to 600/wk. so as of now im at 900testE and 600 trenE.
...and my diet..its freakin perfect i tell you. and im at around 6000cals a day, i dont no what is wrong... my training is even good as hell too.
can you bros think of somthing that maybe im missing...

bet your getting leaner though right? youll loose a lb of fat and gain a lb of muscle.

YES! exactly bro, when i started the tren, i droped like 5 pounds, then after about a few weeks i gained it back. but this time, when i gained it back, i was way way leaner. im fukn shredded right now, and jacked to the max i feel great, but now that i leveled off on the weight, it seems like no matter hard i try i cant gain any weight. the tren wont let me. i do look a million times better tho. im tight and hard as a rock and cut up. but i need more mass. im doing my first show in sep so i want to gain another ten lean pounds...

from what I know. tren can be used for a cut or bulk, it just depends on what you stack it with. If you want those 10lbs quick try dbol

the test really isnt do anything anymore other then maintaining what you have..the tren isnt a mass builder...will lean you out and build some strength..time to cruise low dose test for while then hit up a bulker in 6 weeks or so

dont sorry bout weight, its just a number, u said urself u look a million times better, fuck weight, I would love to look like im 250 and only be 150, way better lookin n stronger lb for lb

i wouldnt say almost a gram of test is jus makin him maintain, if he dropped the tren and only ran the test he would still have gains, test is still the best aas there is IMO

the test really isnt do anything anymore other then maintaining what you have..the tren isnt a mass builder...will lean you out and build some strength..time to cruise low dose test for while then hit up a bulker in 6 weeks or so

If he's doing 900 mg of Test it's doing a little more than just maintaining. Even if he's on year-round that's a shitload of Test. 600 mg. of Tren i think i'd grow a third nipple.. wow. I'd look at protein consumption/ rest/ training for adding more mass. D-bol never hurts.. lol

You can run whatever dose you want for however long but there comes a time when the gains stop. He already said he's been on a few months. Past the 8 week mark the test gains dissapear. Don't believe me give it a try

You can run whatever dose you want for however long but there comes a time when the gains stop. He already said he's been on a few months. Past the 8 week mark the test gains dissapear. Don't believe me give it a try

well do you think my gains have became stagnant then? i have reached the platue of my cycle? .... maybe i should drop this tren for a good 6 weeks and see if i start gaining mass from the test... i dont think i will tho but who knows

Top Bottom