Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/tren water retention crazy

griffithan

I'm a month into my 600 test and 400 tren cycle and i've gained 15 pounds and have bloated up bigtime. I've never been this heavy in my life and i kept my diet the exact same, heck even eating less. what is going on here? I've been using aromasin on this cycle and it hasn't helped by the way, should i up my aromasin dosage?

i would never run that much test with tren. makes no sense.

you are becoming so inflamed that you are bloating plus the extra water retention from all that test. i hate that stack. run a mild compound that is dry with tren. mast, proviron, var, tbol etc.

there's just no reason to run test that high man, especially not with tren... you dont need that much test! for what? so you can bloat up? appear to have more size than you really do for a short time? get side effects for NOTHING? it makes no sense! drop both compounds down to 350 and you can endure far less side effects and also get much better results...

Your test is definitely too high but I would expect the aromasin to be helping. I would up your dose but also wonder if your aromasin is legit.

I'm a month into my 600 test and 400 tren cycle and i've gained 15 pounds and have bloated up bigtime. I've never been this heavy in my life and i kept my diet the exact same, heck even eating less. what is going on here? I've been using aromasin on this cycle and it hasn't helped by the way, should i up my aromasin dosage?
How much aromasin are you taking? Sounds like you need more or less test.

I'm on 400 test and 200 tren with no ai. Dry as a fucking bone, veiny and peeled

Top Bottom