Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Tren T3 cycle

R8er21

Hello this is my 5th cycle currently 6' 234lbs 18% body fat. 1st time using Tren

Test prop 350mg week 1-12
Tren Ace 525 mg week 3-10
T3 50 mcg day week 3-10
Hcg 500 iu week week 11-12
Clomid 25 mg day week 14-17

How does this look? Anything I should add or change up?

Yikes! I would rethink this cycle in its entirety. First off, your body fat is too high in my opinion to be running steroids at all. I would definitely cut down to 12-15% minimum before running gear. Especially with tren. If you run tren with a higher body fat you will gain a bunch of fat. Tren can cause insulin resistance which you do not want. When you run tren, you want to be able to grow like a beast.

T3 is a very outdated option for fat loss. It can permanently fuck up your thyroid. A much better option is Cardarine. Not only is it a non-stim way to burn fat but it also really increases endurance. This is something I would run anytime I run tren because of its negative impact on endurance.

HCG - Where you have it is the only place it makes any sense.......after last injection but stopping before PCT. Too many guys want to run it in PCT which is completely counter productive. I would recommend HCGenerate as an alternative because it is a natural supplement, will accomplish the same goals, and will save you a few injections.

Lastly and most important is the PCT. Clomid on its own is no where near enough to be a complete PCT for recovery and keeping gains. You want to run something like this: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Hello this is my 5th cycle currently 6' 234lbs 18% body fat. 1st time using Tren

Test prop 350mg week 1-12
Tren Ace 525 mg week 3-10
T3 50 mcg day week 3-10
Hcg 500 iu week week 11-12
Clomid 25 mg day week 14-17

How does this look? Anything I should add or change up?

get in better shape.. tren will destroy your heart health! get under 15% body fat atleast

I would do 300mg a week tren
200mg a week test
T3 is fine but i would swap in cardarine instead, you will be glad you did
don't need hcg
you need an AI!!

PCT: perfect pct.

Bad idea to run this cycle. First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fat loss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a very delicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not long ago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it for fat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had a bad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she is gaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never use thyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based on blood work.

Then comes the HCG - I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep cutting some more to get under 15% bf. I'm just getting back from a back injury, before I hurt my back I was 230 and about 12%, I got all the way up to 270 which was last summer and finally started getting back in the gym and losing this weight I put on. I've always been good with my diet but after hurting my back I kinda of got in a rut and let myself go. I've been itching to get back on some gear but I'll Take your advice and wait another month or so until I'm under %15. Also once I run this cycle I'll add some dostinex and arimidex to help my cycle and I'll follow the perfect PCT but I thought you don't wanna run Nolva on tren?

If you had a back injury - give yourself some time to get fully recovered before hitting it hard. Yet another reason to hold off with the cycle - what is the point in hopping on cycle if you can not give a 100% of yourself on training?

As for the PCT, I would just recommend to start if a week after ending the cycle, and start using nolva on the second week of the PCT. This way you will be able to prevent any possible interactions between nolvadex and trenbolone.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep cutting some more to get under 15% bf. I'm just getting back from a back injury, before I hurt my back I was 230 and about 12%, I got all the way up to 270 which was last summer and finally started getting back in the gym and losing this weight I put on. I've always been good with my diet but after hurting my back I kinda of got in a rut and let myself go. I've been itching to get back on some gear but I'll Take your advice and wait another month or so until I'm under %15. Also once I run this cycle I'll add some dostinex and arimidex to help my cycle and I'll follow the perfect PCT but I thought you don't wanna run Nolva on tren?

i agree with lev.. make sure your back is 100% man.. a great way to re-injury yourself is hopping on tren. i would use something else this time. never use tren while injured or coming off an injury

You don't want to use nolvadex as an anti estrogen on a cycle with a nandrolone like tren since nolvadex up-regulates the progestin receptor but it's perfectly fine to use nolvadex in a PCT after a cycle with a nandrolone.

Besides, you are going to be using dostinex on your cycle which is an anti-prolactin drug so it doesn't even really matter that the nolvadex would upregulate the progestin receptor.

You will be fine to run nolva in PCT at the recommended doses. Just don't ever use nolva on cycle while running a nandrolone. Nolva should actually not be run on cycle with any compound.

Top Bottom