Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and tren ratio

i used to use caber with tren because everyone on forums said you had to. i stopped using it and notice no difference at all

prolactin will not be a problem unless you abuse tren. the fact is there is no such thing as prolactin based gyno, only lactation. but i have seen this a handful of times by guys who were either abusing tren a lot or just bad luck

I already used test e 500 mg with tren e 400 mg but now if i drop this dose just like test e 250 mg with tren acc 300 mg , or test e 350 mg with tren e 400 mg is it ok ? Without test should anybody run tren ?

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Dude are you serious? First off I would never ever run trens in the first place if you want to stay sane and normal. You want to get vascular? With sex drive of a beast and muscles look freaky huge and your dick sowell no kidding. Run 700mg test per week with primo at 300-400mg per week and mastron eth 400mg per week with proviron 120mg per day. And who ever think running trens by its self it’s nessing with you man. Trens has strong anabolic ratio then most of anabolic steroids and will cause your dick to get smaller less hard and your sex desire will drop down and your depression will hit the roof. However lot of people still use trens due too it’s effect on how quick you could gain muscles and vascularty. I ran trens with test 300mg trens actuate with test 450mg proponiate and I even ran HCG to prevent my sex drive from being low and it didn’t even work. So for me iam done with trens

I like low test. 150-200mg with whatever tren you run. 400mg is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom