Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/tren/masteron- or test/tren/winny

devil deezy

I have the option of running test with tren and masteron mixed. or jsus tren. im gonna run a 10 week cycle with test and tren for all 10. I can get a tren/masteron mix but im around 14% bodyfat right now. I was wondering if the masteron is even worth it yet? reguardless im throwing in winny at 50mgs a day for the last 30. (assume diet and training are on point)

I love prop/mast tren a like they were my kids,,,,,great combo...I'd run the test and mast a little longer than the tren, about 2 weeks

~EZ

there is a reason they make that mix lol the results are quite unbeatable

test/tren are a great combo

test/tren/masteron it pretty fukin awesome, if not probably one of the best combos for cutting up

however from personyl experience, test/tren combo (running ur tren a little higher) with an A.I will give you better results then a test/tren/masteron combo, and is a hell lot cheaper

however the test/tren/mast combo u just feel awesome on, pretty hard to beat the euphoria and aggression

What A.I did you run with the test/tren combo?

I'm running the same thing starting in about a month.
I was also considering masteron, but I am around 15% bf at 225 so I was opting for winny this time around. First time with Tren. A little nervous about sides, but never know until I try.

I'd go Mast over Winnie 100%

Test/Tren/Mast combo oh I love how GP call it the AndroMix :evil: Crazy strength! rock solid lean muscle mass.. fat loss.. doesn't get much better than this.

Top Bottom