Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, tren e and dbol stack.

What is your body fat percentage, previous cycle experience, and training experience? Dianabol aromatizes like no other, so it's really a question of how much AI, not if

Age 44, 190cm, weight 240Lbs and my BMI is around 18%. I'm used to being big and my lowest BMI was 15%. I've been training for years but had the last year off due to change of circumstances. I've done various courses which included tren e which my body seems adapt to and get serious gains on just 200mg a week. Last course looked like this

Dbol 30mg Ed from week 1 to week 6

Sus 250mg from week 1 to week 12

Tren E 200mg from week 1 to week 8

Proviron 10mg ED for 12 weeks

Vitamin B6 200mg ED

Nov 40mg 2 weeks/20mg 2 weeks but lost alot of size pct. So thinking about cruising next time around.
Wanted to do the same sort of course again but keep all the gains this time.

Didn't use an AI as Im not really prone to gyno. But lost a bit of size once I came off the tren. Maybe anavar after tren next time round. Just needed some advice on where I'm going wrong And also what are the thoughts on Tbol instead of dbol?

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

I would not advise running an AAS cycle, especially with dbol, until you get you body fat to at least 15%. The sust dose is low enough that for some people an AI would not be needed. Dianabol is a whole other level of aromitization, and I wouldn't risk not running an AI. Tbol, wouldn't have that concern.

Top Bottom