Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test tren and dianabol fake???

BJD8785

Hey guys I'm new here and just wanted to start a chat to establish myself. I found this chat forum because I'm looking for ways to determine a fake. I'm running my second cycle. First was test e and eq. Second is now tren e, 400mg ew test 250 ew and dianabol 50 mg a day. I'm going into week two and I'm not really noticing any feeling of well being crazy pumps or anything like that. I did however get very sick after my first shot of tren. I woke up in the middle of the night with flue like symptoms. Please don't be too critical as I'm new and I'm here to learn. Any advice is much appreciated.

At two weeks in the dbol should have you pretty pumped and the sust should be kicking in too. I know this isn't a source board but do me a favor and post a pic of your gear so I can see what lab it's from

Second cycle is a little early for tren bro.
But for your question. Google labmax. You can get some kits and test your dbol and stuff. Relatively cheap. I know the frustration. I ran several weeks of a dbol and didn't get anything from it. Now mind you, the labmax will not tell you the dose, only if the compound is present.
Also some people react differently. Most people kick in on dbol quick. But I've spoken to a few that it took about 10 days to really notice.

Ok I'll give it some time before running over my source. I worked with him and he is pretty big guy so I think it should be legit or just really low doses. And as for the tren why is it too soon? I have seen that on a few threads. What's the difference if it's now or later the compound is still the compound no? And thank you for your response I really appreciate the advice

I'm currently at work and that's just a pic I had on my phone I took for my friend. I'll take a better one tonight if it's nessary . I've researched the lab and see nothing about it anywhere. The labeling also looks like it was done in someone's kitchen in between making coffie. But again it's from a guy who I worked with and he swears by it and he is pretty big. So we will see. Thanks again for the help guys!

Lol. A lot of gear we use is brewed in a kitchen. I have heard of S&P. Over the years it's been mixed reactions. I'll try to find some reviews if I can get the time.

Tren is the most powerful aas there is. The sides are powerful and it's just not recommended for a beginner. Then you have the school of thought that you should only use the smallest amounts needed and the "lightest" compounds. They say it's a waste to jump into the big dogs without working up through the others first.

But you'll figure out how your body reacts to it. Just use with precaution. I can't wait for my first tren run in April.

Lol. A lot of gear we use is brewed in a kitchen. I have heard of S&P. Over the years it's been mixed reactions. I'll try to find some reviews if I can get the time.

Tren is the most powerful aas there is. The sides are powerful and it's just not recommended for a beginner. Then you have the school of thought that you should only use the smallest amounts needed and the "lightest" compounds. They say it's a waste to jump into the big dogs without working up through the others first.

But you'll figure out how your body reacts to it. Just use with precaution. I can't wait for my first tren run in April.

You'll love it bro I'm on week four about to go on week 5 and I feel stronger and getting some good ass workouts in. The night sweats and insomnia kind of suck tho... And the increase in irritability, but I've been able to control it for the most part. šŸ˜ˆ

Ok I'll give it some time before running over my source. I worked with him and he is pretty big guy so I think it should be legit or just really low doses. And as for the tren why is it too soon? I have seen that on a few threads. What's the difference if it's now or later the compound is still the compound no? And thank you for your response I really appreciate the advice

Tren should be ran a little more down the road because once you run tren nothing els will be the same for the most part I've only ran like four cycles myself so I should have waited a little longer too. But hearing all the commotion about tren you just want to get your hands on it.. I'm still going to run other compounds and throw tren in maybe once a year we'll see šŸ˜

So trt when did you start getting the night sweats and all that? I literally have no sides at a week and a half except 14 hours after first injection I woke up with flue like symptoms that went away a few days later.

Top Bottom