GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Current cycle 500mg Test E 500mg Tren E 50mg Dbol About three weeks in, body weight up about 9lbs, in the gym I feel like I own it. Everything is light, moving up in weight in every exercise, adding sets and still having trouble becoming exhausted. The edgy feeling with Tren is not a myth, I can feel it very strongly all day and night and have already let me temper get out of control a few times. This is the only compound I have used that I have had some self control issues. I actually

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Staying single, drinking doubles and banging triplets!!

Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update

Current cycle

500mg Test E
    500mg Tren E
    50mg Dbol

About three weeks in, body weight up about 9lbs, in the gym I feel like I own it. Everything is light, moving up in weight in every exercise, adding sets and still having trouble becoming exhausted. The edgy feeling with Tren is not a myth, I can feel it very strongly all day and night and have already let me temper get out of control a few times. This is the only compound I have used that I have had some self control issues. I actually have to talk myself down sometimes to keep from doing something stupid. Besides that I feel great, very strong and am not developing any acne or tren dick, no night sweats yet and no tren cough, will update this thread as the cycle progresses...

Re: Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update

sweeet, im doin the same but with EQ also, cant fuckin wait 2 feel the strength, its that incredible?

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by instant.muscle
    sweeet, im doin the same but with EQ also, cant fuckin wait 2 feel the strength, its that incredible?
    I can't describe it in words, when it comes you will know...

test/tren/dbol sounds like a vicious cycle.

it better be, cuz i wanna b vicious

Sounds like a lot of sides as well.

Quote Quote posted by boston789
    Sounds like a lot of sides as well.
    i'm also gonna have 800mg of EQ in it

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by instant.muscle
    me too! well, bold cyp anyways. good to see he's not getting much in the way of night sweats, tren cough or libido loss. i hope to dodge those bullets too.

Pro Bodybuilder

About a month in, had to drop the dbol a little early (BP was getting up there) those blue hearts are defintaly overdosed, Had my first Tren cough episode as some of you know, weight gain is leveling off but still gaining in the strength department, gyno is BACK but hope to get it under control soon, really not having any night sweats, acne or problems getting it up but agression is through the roof! Self control on Tren is 10X harder tahn any other thing I have tried so far. Veins are starting coming out everywhere, I may add winny my last 4 weeks, still haven't decided, will update again in week or so...

JoKeR

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by jokerswild
    Current cycle

500mg Test E
    500mg Tren E
    50mg Dbol

About three weeks in, body weight up about 9lbs, in the gym I feel like I own it. Everything is light, moving up in weight in every exercise, adding sets and still having trouble becoming exhausted. The edgy feeling with Tren is not a myth, I can feel it very strongly all day and night and have already let me temper get out of control a few times. This is the only compound I have used that I have had some self control issues. I actually have to talk myself down sometimes to keep from doing something stupid. Besides that I feel great, very strong and am not developing any acne or tren dick, no night sweats yet and no tren cough, will update this thread as the cycle progresses...
    Tren makes makes for a short fuse, no doubt about it. I still love the stuff though. That sounds like a nice cycle, good job bro. My anger/hostility/irritability always seems to improve after I'm a few weeks into a tren cycle (I've only used tren ace). Its like I get used to it and learn to deal w/ it a little better.