Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Tren/Dbol cycle update

instant.muscle said:
sweeet, im doin the same but with EQ also, cant fuckin wait 2 feel the strength, its that incredible?

Mine is Test prop 100mg ED Tren ace 50mg ED winny 50mg ED and 40 mg of d-bol 1 hour before the gym on work out days .

Within a week i was tearing down the walls ..... 60lb seated dumbell curls turned into 80's real quickly and ten reps was'nt enough to satisfy my pump .

Shortness of breath really gets me on things like Heavy Heavy bent over barbell rowing or 500lb shrugs

Getting edgey because of tren huh? I never experience any type of aggression on any AAS including tren...I do feel like I own the gym, but never had a temper problem due to AAS.

Goldprospector said:
Getting edgey because of tren huh? I never experience any type of aggression on any AAS including tren...I do feel like I own the gym, but never had a temper problem due to AAS.
Usually exacerbates underlying personality issues. If you're a type a, dominating, aggressive person, it seems to come out more when external testosterone is introduced. If you don't have these traits, then aggression is typically not realized.

I'm on week 3 of eq/tren/bromo/prov (did winny the first 2 weeks) and my pumps are insane! I did arms today and could barely touch my back afterwards. I've gained 10lbs and dropped bf. That's freakin crazy!

Oh, jokerswild, I did tren/test before and had a strong libido until around week 6. After that it was totally gone. I'll never do that stack again.

wtf this is tripping me out, i thought u have 2 take test with tren not only helps with libido its better for the cycle, like everyone says deca with test only, o well imma jus do what mak told me 2 do. krishna what doses r u running and for how long? good progress! hows the strength?

mikefear said:
Usually exacerbates underlying personality issues. If you're a type a, dominating, aggressive person, it seems to come out more when external testosterone is introduced. If you don't have these traits, then aggression is typically not realized.

i agree bro, good post.

instant.muscle said:
wtf this is tripping me out, i thought u have 2 take test with tren not only helps with libido its better for the cycle, like everyone says deca with test only, o well imma jus do what mak told me 2 do. krishna what doses r u running and for how long? good progress! hows the strength?

600/wk of eq
375/ek of tren e
2.5mg a day of bromo
50mg a day of prov
did 90mg a day of winny but stopped about a week ago.

5 weeks in. Without a doubt as strong as I have ever been and probably as lean as I have ever been. No night sweats/dark urine/insomnia or problems getting it up, I can't beleive itmy self as I am also taking 2.5mgs of Letro and 4 sprays of AIFM daily! Dieting sucks, I'm on basically a low carb high protein diet, haven't had any cokes, snacks, sweets, fried foods, pork nothing for almost six weeks now :worried: here's how I have decided this cycle will end up:

1-4 50mg dbol ed
1-8 500mg Test E
1-8 500mg Tren E
8-12 250mg Test E
8-12 75mg Tren A ED
8-12 50mg Winny ED
8-10 Clen
12-14 Clen

Pct starts at week 13

clomid/HCG

Top Bottom