Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test tren cycle

bob-e

I am thinking of running a Test-prop, tren-ace, cycle throughout the winter to bulk up. I might include Equipo. And maybe switch to test-E at some point, but I wanna go with prop because I don't wanna deal with water. Does this make sense or is it a foolish cycle. I ran a long test-E & Equipo cycle and I liked it a lot. This is my first time with Tren, but I here so many people love it I think I wanna' give it a shot (no pun intended).

I'm 6'2", 220, good diet (although I crack sometimes) and this will be my 4th cycle. I'm looking to put on some good lean size. I'm military special ops, so I can't sacrifice endurance, But strength is clutch, especially when you’re busting heads in the desert.

You bros have always steered me in the right direction and I am always thankful. Helpful feed back is much appreciated.

bob-e said:
I am thinking of running a Test-testosterone propionate, trenbolone-ace, cycle throughout the winter to bulk up. I might include Equipo. And maybe switch to test-E at some point, but I wanna go with testosterone propionate because I don't wanna deal with water. Does this make sense or is it a foolish cycle. I ran a long test-E & Equipo cycle and I liked it a lot. This is my first time with trenbolone, but I here so many people love it I think I wanna' give it a shot (no pun intended).

I'm 6'2", 220, good diet (although I crack sometimes) and this will be my 4th cycle. I'm looking to put on some good lean size. I'm military special ops, so I can't sacrifice endurance, But strength is clutch, especially when you’re busting heads in the desert.

You bros have always steered me in the right direction and I am always thankful. Helpful feed back is much appreciated.

Military special ops? Your saying your station in the desert and have access to/using gear? Sorry but this sounds like BS

I think trenbolone might be a bad idea because alot of users claim (myself included) that it really hurts their cardiovascular ability.. In other words you will become short of breath just thinking about running. If you are not concerned about the running aspect then go for it.. My close friend is on the same exact cycle right now. He started with test p, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , trenbolone and now is on the same thing but running enanthate after the first 5 weeks.. He is lovin it.

Good luck officer.....

ENACER,
Don't call me out like that man, that's lame, I'm not asking for anything incriminating, advice is legal. I aint asking where or how to buy, how to smuggle. And besides, I've been on here for a little while now. Not long, but a little bit.

And don't even fucking criticize anything any soldier says about anything military ever, unless you served. If you did, cool, if not, get lost on that topic. If you wanna help me thanks, if you don't scram.

and to set the record straight, No, I'm not stationed in the desert (but I could get gear there if I really wanted to, my community gets around things your average troop can't) I'm state side right now. But I will be there in due time....maybe you heard about the war going on. And when I go back I wanna' be right so I can do good work. Now look what you did, you got me all fired up. But it's okay....I forgive you.

702das, thanks, that helps. I gotta' be able to run.

P.S. I see the cop comment was retracted, thank you.

You could go with some tren a. That is a short ester and clears the system quickly so if you do get some side effects like shortness of breath or whatever you can quit shooting it and it will clear your system very quickly..

Ohh yeah dont trip on enacer. Alot of people including myself are still a bit skeptical because of what happened a couple weeks ago.. No biggie cuz information and giving advice is still legal last time I checked.. I dont use steroids i just like talking about them.

702daswoll1 said:
You could go with some trenbolone a. That is a short ester and clears the system quickly so if you do get some side effects like shortness of breath or whatever you can quit shooting it and it will clear your system very quickly..

Ohh yeah dont trip on enacer. Alot of people including myself are still a bit skeptical because of what happened a couple weeks ago.. No biggie cuz information and giving advice is still legal last time I checked.. I dont use steroids i just like talking about them.

Tren a sounds like a good idea, if I can't work through short breath I'll stop, but is there something I can replace it with? Or better yet anything that increases cardio/endurance that I can just use from the start?

I get it; you can never be to careful…I can loose my career on top of everything, that's why I will never give specifics. But I didn't here about what happened a couple weeks ago...scary shit?

Yhea, I don't use either. I just like to practice that freedom of speech thing.

ill echo everyone else, tren will lower your endurance significantly. other than you should be ok.

one thing to look out for, im not positive on this since its never happened to me first hand, is high BP. my training partner ran EQ and tren together and complained of high BP at times. I dont know if the military checks your vitals alot but he was a firefighter and if they have high BP it can be a problem. just watch out.

I've run a number of tr-en cycles, in fact, I'm wrapping up a tr-en ace and prop cycle now.... if you need endurance, DO NOT run tr-en... you'll find yourself winded and even tired often....and depending on how drastic you're looking to get with gains, tre-en might not be the way to go... even with a high-caloric diet it seems I can't "get huge" on tre-n... gains yes, lean & hard ones.... but nothing super massive.

I'll echo what others have said... E Q and even var are good for cardio and endurance. You can also do a standard de-ca and test cycle, with a clean diet and make nice, clean gains.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing the tr-en... I love the stuff.... just don't recommend it under the circumstances you're looking for... save it for a spring/summer cutter, and when endurance is not an issue.

Good luck bro!

Tren will kill your cardio big time. So, if you have to do a lot of running and PT in the military than I wouldn't mess with tren if I were you.

Also, tren really won't put a shit load of mass on you. Its mostly for lean mass and cutting.

If you want to bulk just do a traditional test/deca/dbol cycle.

Top Bottom