Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test thicken the blood ?

owengrey

[FONT=&quot]I have read several reports of Testosterone thickening your blood, and it may lead to blood clots. My father has had a minor bloodclot (superficial thrombosis which is on a peripheral vein not a deep vein (DVT)). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I was just wondering has anyone experienced this side effect? I have done 4/5 cycles in the past and never used to hear about people complaining about that? Does anyone experience this? And if so, what can be done to lessen the chance While on cycle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Plan on doing one more cycle coming up and just wanna be smart about it. I hope it’s okay that I posted this question here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Planned on running 500-750/wk of test E. I am 30 years old. 220 lbs.[/FONT]

its possible, yes... there is absolutely no need whatsoever to be running more than 500 mg of test man

you need to have good heart health BEFORE using steroids. i preach this a million times on here but it falls on deaf ears by most guys. but if i can save 1 person i will keep saying it

if you have poor cholesterol, bad HR, bad BP, or clogged arteries before steroids, guess what happens on them?

also n2guard needs to always be ran. and never abuse steroids. i have a super healthy heart because of my exercise and diet. but i did NOT when i was in college and got lazy and ate shit and got away from exercise. it can be reversed but you need to start NOW

Top Bottom