Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Test Test...I guess I must use Test

ryno9000

After reading a million posts and doing a little more research, I think I am going to try a test cycle. I think Sust since what I have read says it is amazing with less side effects than other forms of test. However, this is only my second cycle, and test still makes me nervous. I also don't want to get a "puffy" look or covered in acne or rage on people, so are there any reccomendations for dosage (20 years old, second cycle, 170 pounds, lean)? I was thinking I could get away with running 250 E10D if I run it with winny 50mg ED. My goal is mostly to get hard, dense muscle and gain lots of strength, size is not my primary goal. Also, since sust stays active for so long, When do I start my PCT, and what is the best PCT to get me normal with sust? Thanks, sorry this is so long.

Last edited:
ok bro here is my advice......i would say do one amp every 5 days thats 250 mg every 5 days....and run winny 50 mg .....if you want to go a little more aggresive try 500mg a week 2 amps a week in one shot....its a good cycle.....you need to run pct 2 weeks after your last shot.....and one shot e10d is nothing not even enough to gain anything off of id say.....

weeks 1-12-250mgs sust{1 amp per week}
weeks 6-12 winny@50mgs per day
arimidex.5mgs ED from beginning to end.

Sust has a long half life and can be active upwards of 42 days{so I have read} in your system.....Wait 3 weeks and then start standard clomid/nolvadex combo

clomid therpay
day 1-300mgs per day
days 2-9-100mgs per day
days 9-21-50mgs per day

Nolvadex alongside the clomid everyday, @20 mgs.

I also recommend a small does of anti-e to run in your cycle....I would use arimidex @.5 mgs EOD to help minimize the bloat from the Sust.

muscleup said:
weeks 1-12-250mgs sust{1 amp per week}
weeks 6-12 winny@50mgs per day
arimidex.5mgs ED from beginning to end.

Sust has a long half life and can be active upwards of 42 days{so I have read} in your system.....Wait 3 weeks and then start standard clomid/nolvadex combo

clomid therpay
day 1-300mgs per day
days 2-9-100mgs per day
days 9-21-50mgs per day

Nolvadex alongside the clomid everyday, @20 mgs.

I alos recommend a small does of anti-e to run in your cycle....I would use arimidex @.5 mgs EOD to help minimize the bloat frm the Sust.

Yup

dont run sust e10d.. that will cause even more side since your blood levels will be up and down. ill agree with muscleup to do the sust at 250mgs ew and winny last 6 weeks. but I would start the pct 7-10 days after the last injection. 1000 iu's hcg m/w/f ,20 mgs nolva ed, and 50 mgs of clomid ed for 3 weeks. discontinue hcg and run nolva and clomid for an additional 2-3 weeks.

sust gave me big time bloating....be warned.

armidex is a MUST HAVE.

HCG is a hassle and it will probably not be needed the first time around - just my opinion.

But if I were to run HCG I would run it with nolvadex and clomid

Test/Tren >* nuff said.....

If they are both long acting esters (enanthate & para or Tren E) kickstart with some Dbol or maybe even better (less bloat) some Tbol.

But yes, TEST is a must with anything....
.25mg Arimidex ED depending on Test dosage.
1mg finasteride if you are genetically prone to MPB - its going to go regardless but this can slow it a bit.

I really know nothing about Arimidex other than it is an anti-E and is used to help suppress water bloat. Is this correct? I hear it is expensive but necessary when using test. Does it have to be used everyday, or can it be used every other day to minimize injections (i'm assuming since people talk about it in .25ml and .5 ml it is injectable). Is it available in mexico, because that is where I am going to get the rest of my gear?

Top Bottom